All Mine - Sunghoon

Loud music was bumping through the speakers as the led lights were going off in the club. Me and Sunghoon were invited to Jake's birthday party and what other place would he celebrate it other than the club?

I was on the other side of the table we were standing at, my boyfriend across from me who was busy talking to his friends. I was sending daggers into his side profile while also paying attention to a close friend of mine, Lia, who was also invited tonight. 

Once i felt his eyes on me I gave him a dirty look, resulting him to roll his eyes at me. Me and him got into a small argument at home before coming here actually. His possessiveness got the best of him the moment he saw me in a nice skirt and a top, as he almost started screaming at me to change. I really couldn't understand why i couldn't go out the way that I wanted to without his little possessive ass to make a scene. He didn't dare to even send one nice word my way, nor talk to me the whole way we were driving to the club.

 "And then he tells me he doesn't want me to wear this skirt? Like I know it's for his eyes only but it's not that deep... It's an outfit, at least I'm wearing something!" I explained, sadness and shock written all over my face as i really wasn't in the best mood because of him. How else would i feel when my boyfriend hadn't said one nice thing after getting ready only for him tonight? It truly broke my heart.

"Honey, you wear what you want an if he has a problem with it then it's his. I can't believe he didn't even compliment you. Look at you, you're gorgeous!" We both laugh once Lia says that, boosting my mood up a little bit, finally cracking a smile for the first time tonight. 

"Let's go dance, I'm bored." She suggests. I take a big sip out of my drink and before i could gulp it down or even set the glass onto the table, i was dragged between bodies dancing all around. I caught a glimpse of Sunghoon, who's eyes were following my figure, walking away from the table to the moment where i had started moving my body to the beat of music. I was keeping my eyes on him too, not looking away for a second as i bite down on my bottom lip, the sudden move making his eyebrow raise up.

His glare stayed the same, this time he brought his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down on it as he watched every move i made, the possessiveness still seen in his eyes which were staring into my daring ones.

I smirked in victory, continuing to dance now with closed eyes and Lia's arms around me, moving together to the bumping music. 

A couple of song had ended and started by now and i was still not tired enough to stop and so wasn't Lia. "Sorry Y/n but I'll be stealing her now." Heeseung had approached us, looking at Lia as he yells over the music so we can hear. I giggle as i nod my head and watch them move away together. I didn't return back to the table though. I continued dancing without any hesitation and looked at the direction where Sunghoon still was. 

His eyes piercing through me as he watched me dance. His jaw clenched as he adjusted himself. I smirk as I take my eyes off of him, not wanting to give him any type of satisfaction. I wasn't planning on playing fair or easy tonight. If he wanted to act the way he acts, then two can play that game.

Thinking it was Sunghoon I didn't bother to push the hands away or stop dancing, but when i looked up I saw somebody that was not my boyfriend, not even close to him.

I panicked as I tried to get his hands off of me but his grip was strong. "I have a boyfriend." I simply say and try again but to my luck i wasn't strong enough and i was getting so scared at this point, my eyes searching frantically for my boyfriend. 

"Then why didn't you move when I put my hands on you? And where's this boyfriend of yours, hm?" he says and I started squirming in his grip but no use again. I was getting teary now and i felt like i was gonna have a panic attack as i still couldn't catch a glimpse of my boyfriend anywhere but he was nowhere to be seen, not even where i had last seen him, making me breath heavily now, praying the guy will let go. 

As i started to wiggle out his arms again I felt the hands on my waist now gone and the guy on the floor as I was pulled to someone's chest.

And this someone was now my boyfriend. I sighed in relief and hugged him tight. "You're lucky I didn't fucking kill you." He says before landing a hard kick to the guy's stomach. He puts his arm around my waist and drags me through the wide-eyed crowd and out the club. 

The drive home was silent as I tried to calm my sobs while his hand was softly stroking my thigh, trying to calm me down and comfort me. His gaze shifting to me from time to time all throughout the passing time before they land back on the road, safely bringing us both home. I could tell he was regretting this whole night and his behavior and as much as i would like to shove it in his face, it's really not the right moment for me or for him. I'm glad he has learned his mistake and i learned mine.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out through hard sobs, more tears threatening to fall as my vision was getting blurrier and blurrier. I kept my head down, not wanting to look at him, feeling ashamed by my behavior. He didn;t say anything the whole time he parked the car, making me regret it all. 

He got out the car, closing the door behind him before he made his way to my side, opening the door. I looked up at him with my red puffy eyes, tears staining my cheeks and i saw his worried eyes staring into mine before i was scooped up in his arms. I wrap my hand around his neck as he closes the door, leading us both into our apartment, not letting his grip on me loose.

 Once he bought us into our bedroom, he lays me softly onto the bed, putting both his arms on either side of me to support his figure, making me look at his head, hanging low while he breathed heavily, his hair all messy. I could feel the regret but i stayed quiet. 

"I'm sorry I was being a prick. If I wasn't so stupid and jealous this wouldn't have happened tonight. You wouldn't have had to go through that and I'm so fucking sorry." He finally looks at me, his eyes glistening as the moonlight hit his face. I bring my hand up and cup his cheek while his wipes the tears on my cheeks, slowly leaning in after each passing second before both our lips find their way to each other, tangling into a deep kiss. A kiss where both of us pour all our regret and emotions in.

His body cages mine under him, fully hovering above me, holding my cheek still ever so softly as i melt away into the kiss, into his lips, his intoxicating taste and touch. We both needed this and we both knew it.

"I'm so sorry baby." Not wanting to hear him blame himself anymore i put my finger atop his lips, pecking his cheeks as i tell him it's fine. This wasn't anyone's fault. Just purely a bad situation we sadly found ourselves in. 

He leans back in, this time his lips just laying atop mine. His warm breath hitting my lips while our eyes sharing a deep conversation, a need of each other. "All mine." He finally whispers out from holding back those words all night. I smile against his lips, letting out a soft laugh. "All yours, Hoon.." I say in return, knowing he needed to hear those words. He smiles, his white pearl teeth on display as he looks down to my lips and back up to my eyes, leaving peck after peck on my lips, leaving me a giggling mess under him.

"Let's sleep, hm?" he pulls away, returning back to his old self, happy that we finally calmed down from what went down tonight. I only nod at his words, feeling the tiredness that had filled my body.

He helps me change all while kissing my body and whispering sweet nothings into my ear, resulting in me giggling from the tickling sensation of his breathy words against my ear. Once both of us were changed, we tangled between our soft covers, snuggling into each other's warm bodies, holding each other tightly as if one of us will leave any second now. 

"I love you so much." He kisses the crown of my head. "I love you more." I peck his hand that was closest and slowly both of us drifted into deep slumber, completely forgetting all our worries.

_______________________________________________________

don't know about this one, might change it up a couple of times but so far this is what you babes get! enjoy, love you all and stay safe

<3