Sweet Vampire Bites - Jungwon

Evening rolled by and I had just came back from school. A whole day at hell was NOT the cherry on top of all the other work i had to do.

My backpack made a sound as i threw it down onto the floor the second i stepped into the house. I sighed as my shoulders finally relaxed from the heaviness of my backpack. I reached down to take my shoes off before happily making my way inside, walking through the darkened hallway of the house, the old-like lights were the only light illuminating the way that lead to the big living room. 

I had heard a few rustling noises and a voice which i knew very well. 

Jungwon was home. 

I smiled at the thought of him being home, my chest filled up with happiness at the thought of relaxing into his arms after a long day.

I sped up my steps and when I walked into the semi-dark room, I was met with red glowing eyes eyes waiting for me. A small smile grew on his face as he stood up from the couch and opened his arms open for me, His long black coat making a sound as he does so, flowing behind him. I smiled and jumped into his arms. 

He holds me, oh, so lovingly, his hand coming up to stroke my hair before his cold lips met my forehead, leaving a soft kiss on it. My head had been placed on his rock hard chest as my arms were wrapped tightly around his.

"Long day?" He asks with his deep raspy voice, soothing my back with his other hand while his head had now been placed to lay on mine. "Yeah." I murmur and make my head nod against his chest.

His deep chuckle reached my ears and not so long after that he had picked me up into his arms, making me automatically wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. I looked into his red eyes that i was addicted to while he took big and loud steps down another hallway that lead to our bedroom.

He softly moves my hair from the side of my neck, starting to leave peppering kisses on it, relaxing me in his hold. His steps come to an end as he stood in front of our big king-sized be. He places me down onto the soft covers. His arms left my body, bringing them to his clothes as i watch him remove his coat and one of his shirts atop his dress shirt as he was left in that one now, unbuttoning two buttons, all while keeping eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry about that, darling." He says as he slowly hovers above me, pecking my lips a couple of times now, letting me hum against them every time. He finally falls besides me, scooping me in his arms and setting me atop him, his arm wrapping tightly around me and into my hair while the other held my hip, letting his thumb stroke it. I quietly hum as I close my eyes, head still laying on his chest. 

"Can I calm you down?" He asks, making me widen my eyes. Whenever he says this I know what's next. And no matter how many times I've told him he doesn't have to ask for it, he's being such a gentleman, asking for consent every single time.

"You know you can." I say and bring my hand to his cheek. He puts his hand atop mine, grabbing it lightly and bringing it to his lips, kissing it before i felt both his hand around my wrists, sitting me up and placing me down to straddle his lap. 

His lips found their way to my lips, kissing me deeply this time. Getting lost into the kiss, i completely forgot what he had to do but remembered as he pulls away, his lips trailing from the sides of my lips to my neck. I feel the sharpness of his fangs slide down my neck and it makes me automatically bring my hand into his hair, slightly tugging on it. He let's out a groan and soon after I feel his tongue slide over my sensitive spot, wetting right where he has to bite down.

And before I let out a whine I felt a sting on the spot, not doing anything but yelp at the feeling of it. His fangs pierced through my neck, i could feel them inside of me and the slight pain had now turned into a burning pleasure once he started to suck blood. The constant pleasurer with every suck made me relaxed in his hold. I never knew a vampire bite could bring you so much pleasure and relaxation at the same time until the first time i had let Jungwon bite me.

He does drink animal blood, almost always, but it's days like this when his hunger is big and my body is tensed and tired. It's pleasure for the both of us.

He stops sucking but his teeth and lips stay against my neck, his hands gripping my waist as he was recollecting himself. As much as i wanted more, i knew it was enough. More than enough this time and i never had pushed Jungwon into the need of me wanting more, not bringing us into a dangerous situation.

He pulled away after a few moments, the feeling of his fangs coming out of me made me hiss before i felt his tongue on the spot again, letting it glide over the two new holes, cleaning up the rest of the spilled blood. "Sweet. So sweet." He rasps out, finishing his job between my neck and finally pressing his lips onto mine.

He brings us back into the laying position we were in before, all while still continuing the kiss. We pull away slowly, staring into each other's eyes now.

"When are you gonna turn me, Jungwon?" I knew i should've asked carefully, but the same damn questions has been replying in my head ever since i found out my boyfriend was a vampire. I want to be with him forever and ever even if it meant to accept the curse of being immortal. I was doing it for him and him only and his hesitation or not bringing that up ever had made me think -  does he even want to sped the eternity with me?

His eyes sparkled for a second before setting back to his dark red ones, his hand stroking my cheek now. "One day, my love. I promise you when I am sure you are ready, i would not hesitate to make you finally fully mine." He explains, his voice soft and deep, promising me words that i had longed to hear and my heat had finally heard the right answer, letting go of the worries.

"We'll be unstoppable, my love. With you by my side, i could do anything."

__________________________________________________________________

This whole chapter was inspired by the first book of   Vampire Academy which explains how i had explained the vampire bite and all. It is one of the best books i have ever read and i highly suggest it to you all if you're vampire book lover like me. 

Hope you all enjoy this, i love you all and stay safe.

<3