DAHLIA - Sunoo

Spring. 

The trees bloom in the most beautiful colors. The sun shinning brighter and warmer. It had to be one of your favorite seasons. It was the one thing you always looked forward to every year. It was even better now since you would be spending it with someone you loved so dearly. Someone who radiated the spring warmth.

He was the ray of sunshine in your life. Only his smile could light up the whole town alone, His personality even brighter that you couldn't believe that there was someone like him on this earth. 

His appearance though. His angelic features swoon you off you feet. His visuals completely out of this world, the most prettiest human that you had ever laid eyes on, that you just couldn't help but stare at him so often that he has already gotten used to feeling of your eyes on him. All he could return to your stares was smile with a tint of rose on his cheeks before hiding his face in his hands.

And he was all yours to look at, hold, appreciate.

Love.

He was all yours to love. You were the happiest and luckiest person in this world, and you knew that so well

You never really believed you were gonna fall in love again. The past haunting you. Up until you didn't meet him. 

His smile was tattooed in your brain after your eyes saw it for the first time. The sweet scent you felt when he passed by you. His laugh that made you laugh along with him. The way his eyes looked at you, spoke volumes about himself and his admiration for you.

You were addicted. And you still are. 

He walked through your thick walls and into your heart like it was the easiest thing anyone could do, broke them down and stole it from you. Funny, right? One moment you're done with love and the next you find yourself falling into someone's warm embrace as they hold you tight like you'd run away from them any moment now.

Everyday you fall more in love with him and you cannot stop it. You don't want to stop. Like a blooming flower, your heart bloomed for him. 

He knew that well. He could see it and he loved it. 

He loved you and you loved him. Nothing could come between you two. Nothing at all.

You were filled with his love as he was filled with yours. Both not being able to get enough of each other.

And so here you are. Laying under the shadow of a tree, surrounded with nature and so many pretty flowers, which colors were painting the plain green grass with their beauty.

 But only ones have always been your favorites. 

Dahlias. 

The beauty of them reminded you of him. Of Sunoo. The color, the smell and the many meanings behind the flower. They look so beautiful and soft, standing out from every other flower out there, just like Sunoo. 

You could stare at them all day, just how you could at Sunoo. The purple dahlia's addicting scent reminded you of Sunoo's addicting one. 

Honey. Comfort. Home

Turning to face him, he had already been looking at you, more likely, admiring your beauty. A smile grew on both your faces once you eyes meet. 

Bringing him into a loving kiss, you caressed his cheek, a habit he loved whenever you kissed, making him feel so soft inside. Making his heart race at your soft touch.

Pulling apart, you send Sunoo a small smile before getting up from the blanket you had put down, and approaching the dahlias. Sunoo stayed as he watched you walking over to your favorite flowers, smiling at how you lowered your face to smell their scent. 

He enjoyed watching the scenery in front of him. You were so beautiful to him and whenever you brought dahlias home or whenever he does for you, he's head over heels every time. 

You and those dahlias were a dangerous combination for him. The cuteness he couldn't handle. He loved you dearly and no mater what anyone said he would never give up on you. 

He will never give up on you. He will never give you up. 

Finally getting up himself, he joined you, wrapping his arms around your waist, back hugging you as he nuzzled his head between your neck and shoulder, softly inhaling your sweet scent.

You were his reason to keep going.

His dahlia and he was yours.

______________________________________________

<3