7.

ONIKA MARAJ
FEBRUARY 14th, 2022
HOUSTON, TX

"oh, onika, you're hooked, babe." lauren chuckled.

"this is not funny. she hasn't called me back all day." i was becoming frustrated. i wanted to talk to beyoncé.

ever since our little game night, i can say ive been heavily attached to beyoncé. i craved every second of her attention.

"she fucked me too good just for me to let her walk around like she's single. she's not. she belongs to me."

lauren scoffed. "delusional at its finest. that woman does not belong to you, onika. she's a free woman."

"a free woman with no fucking fingers if she's out there touching another bitch! it's valentine's day! she should be with me!"

"it is only two in the afternoon. she's most likely working, onika. she is the sheriff. take a deep breath, and relax." lauren grabbed my hand.

"but she usually isn't busy around this time! she knows this is my break, and she'll talk to me the entire time. i don't like this, lauren!" i felt tears spring to my eyes.

"onika, i just know you're not about to cry." she looked me in the face.

i had a pout, and my tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"oh. my. goodness. no way she's got you like this! how good were her fingers?" lauren laughed. i threw a pen at her.

"shut up!" i wiped away my tears.

i have gone crazy over beyoncé. just a bit. but can you blame me?

she came into my office about ten minutes later. she had a huge bouquet of flowers. dahlia's to be my exact: my favorite.

"happy valentine's day!" beyoncé cheered.

i quickly stood from my seat. "why the hell have you not been answering?! i've been calling you! if you don't want to talk to me, just say that! i'll leave you alone, and you won't ever hear from me again!"

was i doing too much? yes.

"woah.. hello to you too. i was doing paperwork that you assigned to me then i went to get your flowers. i wasn't paying attention to my phone. i apologize, did you need me, babygirl?" she closed the door behind her.

the use of the pet name immediately calmed me down. i looked down and folded my arms across my chest. i now felt bad for yelling at her.

"i just wanted to talk to you." i spoke softly.

lauren snickered then i flipped her off.

"i'm sorry. i'll make sure to answer the next time you call me, okay?" beyoncé walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"okay.. im sorry for yelling at you." i looked up at her.

"it's okay, i understand." she kissed my nose then gave me the flowers. "all better?"

"all better!" i hugged her again. her and lauren started laughing at me. "what's so funny?"

"you're just cute, that's all. all that fussing because you wanted to talk to me." beyonce cupped my cheek.

"i'm laughing because you're ridiculous. you just said you'd cut her fingers off." lauren cackled.

beyonce gasped. "my fingers?! damn, what i do to you?"

"she thought you were out there giving out your goods to another woman." lauren responded.

"onika please. what did i tell you about that?" beyoncé folded her arms.