Chapter 55: Kiss Me, Then I'll Go With You

The other end of the phone was quiet for a few seconds.

Although Zheng Shuyi couldn't see Shi Yan's expression at the moment, she could feel that the man's face must have turned black by now.

But she felt very good about it.

This man was drunk in her house last night and took a lot of advantage of her.

―Even though she liked it when he took... No, she liked it when he was drunk.

But just the next day after he woke up, he turned back to cold and calm, pretending that he knew nothing. The world was making it too easy for him.

Without giving him some color see see, he would probably think that he had found such a kind and gentle girlfriend.

It was a normal busy morning. Car horns sounded everywhere and breakfast shop radios sounded nearby. The atmosphere was noisy and lively.

After another moment of silence, Shi Yan suddenly spoke, "Don't move, wait for me at your doorstep."

Zheng Shuyi smiled and said, "No, it's so hot, I need to go to work now."

"......"

On the phone, Shi Yan's voice softened even more.

"Shuyi, wait for me there, please?"

Zheng Shuyi was stunned. Hearing his coax voice, she easily backed down and agreed.

Looks like I'm kind and gentle after all.

She nodded towards the air.

"Hurry up, I'm going to die of heat. Why is it so hot all of a sudden? It's only March, just imagine how hot it will be during summer..."

After listening to her garrulous speaking, he hung up.

Zheng Shuyi found a shade and quietly stood there.

Soon, Shi Yan's car appeared.

The window rolled down, and he looked over.

At that moment, Zheng Shuyi was already full of sweat. She walked towards his car while complaining.

"It's so hot! The weather is getting worse and worse these days!"

Shi Yan's voice came along with the air conditioning from the car.

"Then why are you wearing so much?"

"......"

Zheng Shuyi suddenly stopped and looked at Shi Yan.

She just wanted to think that he became human again, but his words were still so hateful.

Zheng Shuyi crossed her arms across her chest and didn't hold back her mockery at all, "Do you think you have the right to say that in the first place?" Do you think I want to wear so much? Don't you know who caused all this?

Shi Yan's eyes slowly landed on her neck.

He rested his elbow on the window and pressed his chin. Under the hot sun, he showed a free and easy expression.

"Is it my fault again?"

His voice was as cold as the air blowing out of the AC in the car.

But in Zheng Shuyi's ears, it sounded like a heatwave.

"So... you didn't forget?"

"My drinking capacity isn't that low," He studied Zheng Shuyi, but since his eyes didn't look very serious, it made his words sound like a different meaning, "I remember everything that I should remember."