Chapter 26: Super Jealous! Can't You Feel It?!

Zheng Shuyi: And can you guess how he replied?

Bi Ruoshan: Um? Let me guess, he doesn't want to see you eat hot pot alone?

Zheng Shuyi: No, he said he didn't want to see me in a mental hospital

Zheng Shuyi: Then he stared at me and said "Oscar Winner". Can you believe that??? How can one say something like that???

Bi Ruoshan: Stinky man.

Bi Ruoshan: Who would want to leave our human aesthetics enlightenment Zheng Shuyi?

Zheng Shuyi: Right?

Bi Ruoshan: Remember to send me an invitation to your wedding.

Zheng Shuyi: Okay, I won't forget.

After Zheng Shuyi finished replying to Bi Ruoshan's messages, the car was heading toward the road already.

She raised her head and glanced at Shi Yan in the driver's seat. When she was about to say something, Shi Yan's phone rang.

Zheng Shuyi could only just place her phone away and look down at her fingers.

The green street light zoomed past their heads. The car was driving really fast and Shi Yan just looked at the road as if he didn't hear the phone ring at all.

"Um..."

After waiting for a while, Zheng Shuyi was about to raise her finger and point to the phone placed on the center console, "Your phone is ringing, if you don't have time to answer it, then I..."

Shi Yan raised his eyebrows, and interrupted, "My niece."

Zheng Shuyi's tone immediately changed, "Then I can hang up for you."

"..."

Shi Yan tilted his head and glanced at Zheng Shuyi lightly.

Zheng Shuyi's had a calm expression and even blinked twice.

Shi Yan studied her and then said, "You seem to have a lot of problems with my niece?"

"What do you mean?" Zheng Shuyi smiled as she turned to look at the car window, "I don't even know who your niece is, how could I have any problems with her? And I bet your niece must be as good-looking as you right? I like good-looking people."

Shi Yan smiled softly. The car happened to come across a red light and Shi Yan picked up the phone.

"Sure."

"Do whatever you want."

Shi Yan just said these five words, but Qin Shiyue on the other end of the phone seemed to have received the strongest support and immediately became determined.

This was what happened.

When she first called Shi Yan, there were already many bystanders checking out the scene of the "car accident".

Qin Shiyue was really scared at first. This was the first time she met a problem like this and her head went completely blank. She was overwhelmed with nervousness and flustered emotions, in fear that she accidentally killed someone.

At that time, the old man was lying on the ground, clutching his legs and stomach and groaning in pain. Qin Shiyue could only squat down beside him and ask, "What's the matter? I'm just parking my car, how did you end up like this?"

The old man just continued to yell in pain. She quickly took out her phone in a panic, "Ambulance, where's the ambulance? Where's the police?"

Just as she was about to dial the number, the old man slapped her phone out of her hand and said, "I'm not going to the hospital! I can't breathe there. You, you just give me five thousand Yuan and I'll go."