Chapter 34: Her Heart Was About to Jump Out of Her Throat.

Thursday afternoon.

Bi Ruoshan: You've decided to go?

Zheng Shuyi: Of course! It's the Kelunche Forum! Will you be willing to miss such an opportunity if you had one?

Bi Ruoshan: Of course I'd go too if I were you!

Bi Ruoshan: But are you going there to attend the forum or to go on a date?

Zheng Shuyi: [Grin][Grin]

On the night Shi Yan offered to bring her to the Kelunche Forum, Zheng Shuyi had already decided to go. It was just that only today did she get the chance to tell Bi Ruoshan.

As for eating and living together, Zheng Shuyi knew it was nothing more than Shi Yan just trying to tease her.

Zheng Shuyi didn't really care what he was going to do, but what mattered was the fact that they were going to the Kelunche Forum together.

After talking with Bi Ruoshan, Zheng Shuyi cleaned up her desk and went to Tang Yi's office to let her know.

"The Kelunche Forum?" Tang Yi was so surprised that the pen in her hand even fell out, "You're going? How? We don't have any quota this year."

Zheng Shuyi touched her nose and whispered, "Shi Yan will bring me there."

"Shi Yan?" This time the pen fell directly off the table, "He'll take you there?"

Zheng Shuyi nodded, "Yes, your ears didn't lie."

Tang Yi looked at Zheng Shuyi and studied her from head to toe, then from toe to head, making Zheng Shuyi quite uncomfortable.

"Uh then... go ahead..." Tang Yi said as she waved her hands. But just as Zheng Shuyi turned around, she stopped her, "Wait wait, why is Shi Yan bringing you? What's your relationship with him?"

Zheng Shuyi turned her head and saw Tang Yi pointing her index fingers together, "Is it that kind of relationship?"

Her motions looked kind of cute and Zheng Shuyi started to laugh, "Just ask normally, what's up with the hand motions?"

Tang Yi placed her hands down and asked solemnly, "So is it?"

Zheng Shuyi sighed, pursed her mouth, and shook her head slightly.

She wanted to say "not yet", but before she could say anything, Tang Yi already said, "I knew it, I was just about to say, how is that possible?"

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

Tang Yi waved her hand, "Okay, you can go, just remember to go to the OA for an official approval."

Half an hour before leaving to get off work, Zheng Shuyi turned off her laptop and packed up to go home.

"Where are you going?" Kong Nan glanced and asked, "Do you have a new assignment?"

When Kong Nan asked, Qin Shiyue also looked up, and an eagerness to leave work early came out of her eyes.

"You can't leave early," Zheng Shuyi pointed at her forehead and then turned around to talk to Kong Nan, "I have something to do and I'll be taking a day off."

"What is it?" asked Kong Nan.

The work areas in the office were right next to each other, and Zheng Shuyi didn't want too many people to know about it, so she quickly made something up, "My dad is coming over to see me, and I'll go play with him for a few days."

Work wasn't very busy at this time of the year, so Kong Nan didn't think too much about it.

Zheng Shuyi quickly took a taxi home before rush hour and ate a simple dinner. Then she started to pack her luggage for what she would need in the next few days.