14

the next morning i woke up still on leah. she was awake and drawing patterns on my back.

"morning princesa" she said.

"morning baby. i love it when you call me that" i mumbled.

the door opened and mateo stepped in before stepping back out after seeing us completely under the duvet.

"mateo come in. don't worry we're fully clothed" i laughed.

"oh" he said awkwardly and came in.

he came and sat on my bed.

"what's up mate" i said.

"do you girls want to go out tonight. it will just be some of the older kids" he asked.

"i've actually planned something for tonight for me and marí" leah said.

"have you" i said. she never told me.

"yeah i promised you a date" she said.

"alright well you kids have fun. just a warning though, these walls are thin" he laughed and walked out.

"did you think about me doing your hair" i asked.

"i don't know darling. i'm scared what if you mess it up" she said.

"hermosa you could be bald and you'd still be the sexiest girl on earth" i said. she laughed and shook her head.

we got up and went down for breakfast.

after eating i tried to convince leah to let me cut her hair.

"what if i do it on someone else first" i said.

"fine" she said.

i got lucia and sat her in a chair. i found my mums old hair scissors and wet her hair slightly.

i trimmed her hair how i always used to do it.

"that good enough for you le?" i said.

i made her sit in the chair and sprayed water at her hair. i combed through it and then measured the hair for her fringe. just as i was about to cut she stopped me.

"wait" she said loudly. it caused me to jump and i snipped off her hair.

"leah" i shouted. she gasped when she saw me holding a chunk of her hair.

"now you have to let me finish it" i said.

she sat there while i continued to cut her fringe and then proceed to trim the ends of her hair.

"hmm" i looked at her hair.
"i think i'm done. let me dry it and i'll see"

i ran and got my hair dryer and brought it back down.

i dried her hair and styled it.
she looked hot.

"hermosa stop worrying. you look good" i said as i noticed her feeling nervous.

i showed her the mirror and she looked at her hair.

"do you like it" i asked. "don't lie if you don't"

"honestly, i have mixed feelings. i want to like it but i don't know if i do" she said.

"i like it" i said and kissed her forehead.

"it's probably because i'm not used to it and it's very different" she said. "your actually good though. you could open your own salon"

"what could i not do?" i joked.

"silly" she laughed.

leah was taking me out for dinner for our date.

she was ready and i was almost. she was sitting on my bed with her phone.