4

over the next few days, me and leah didn't speak. we wouldn't sit together for breakfast or dinner. i stayed in my room for most of the time.

at the training centre, i became quite close to caitlin and steph. there are some girls that haven't really taken much of a liking to me. an example being noelle. she keeps giving me looks and rolling her eyes at me. i don't really know why but i decided to just leave it. leah already doesn't like me, i don't need to cause any more problems.

it's caitlin's birthday tomorrow so she's throwing a party and invited me.

caitlin: hi doll, just to let you know, we're dressing fancy. i know you shouldn't have a problem with that 😉

me: you know me 😂 what time should i come?

caitlin: party starts at 5 x

me: see you then x

the next day at around 3 i got in the shower. i came out and put on some random clothes. i dried my hair and curled it.

i went to leah's room and knocked on the door.

"come in" she called.

i walked in and she was sat doing her hair. i went and sat on her bed.

"do you want me to drive you there" i offered.

"i'm actually going with some of the other girls in an uber. i would offer you to come but you wouldn't want to be seen in one of those" she said snarkily .

"okay just thought i would offer" i said and left.

i went back to my room and continued to get ready.

i put on some makeup and then got dressed. i wore a black dress and matched it with a little bag.

once i was ready, i left the house. i got into my red ferrari and drove to the place of the party.

i arrived and there were quite a few people there. there was loud music, a dance floor, a dj, a photo booth, laser lights and a mini bar.

what a party.

i found caitlin with some of her friends that i didn't know.

"maría" she said loudly.

"caitlin" i said with the same tone

i hugged her and kissed her cheek before handing her the gift i bought her.

i got her a beautiful watch. it was pretty expensive.

"thank you so much love it's gorgeous" she said. i smiled and we had a little chat.

i went over to the bar and got myself a drink. as i stood there, i saw some more girls come in. one girl stood out to me.

leah.

she looks absolutely stunning. she's in a black pants and a black blazer with nothing under it.

after a while i went over to the only girls i recognised in the big crowds of people. katie, caitlin, kim, steph and leah.

as i walked over, leah walked away.

"what's her problem" katie said confused.

"me probably. she's been avoiding me" i said.

"why" steph asked.

"i said something a while ago and she didn't like it. i tried to apologise but she got mad so i don't know" i shrugged.

we partied and danced together.

i got off the dance floor and went to the bar. i sat there waiting for my drink when i heard my name mentioned in someone's conversation.

"she's so spoilt. i wouldn't be surprised if her mum killed herself because she's such a brat" came a voice. i felt tears in my eyes.