thirteen

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 13 mitzvah madness?

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN you're giving up your bat mitzvah for lydia, that snake!" sylvanie said loudly, bursting into stacy's room

"sylv.." stacy said as she fixed her hair. "oh hey you got the pink dress, it's cute." sylvanie switched quickly.

"i know right!"

"but. it's your bat mitzvah stacy, you've been waiting for this for like forever, and you're just going to give it to lydia even though you did nothing wrong." sylvanie said.

"i have to make it up to her sylv. she's my best friend, i miss her." stacy said.

"she's horrible! stacy...look. i know i'm not gonna make you change your mind, and you're gonna go through with it anyway." sylvanie sighed.

"but i won't be there at the party. i don't want to celebrate lydia, i refuse."

"oh come on sylv. you know you want to forgive her too. we can all go back to being the cute quintet. remember that name from elementary?" stacy laughed.

"no, you guys can be a quartet. it's clear she prefers that anyway." sylvanie said quietly.

"you can just be in the back, you don't have to be in the crowd. it's still technically my party, i want you to be there."

"i'll think about it." sylvanie said, turning and leaving stacy's room.

sylvanie had already thought about it, she wasn't going and that was final.

there was no way she was going to go to a bat mitzvah that was originally supposed to be for one of her best friends, but is now for her former friend who literally called her abnormal and said she didn't belong in their friend group?

no sane person would bounce back from that as fast as stacy wanted sylvanie to.

"if i don't get 50 bucks after this is over, i promise you i will burn our house down

"if i don't get 50 bucks after this is over, i promise you i will burn our house down." sylvanie said to her parents as they walked into the venue.