seven

for all you farts who want aaron endgame..just read my judd fic period 😉

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 07 — fed up

THE STUDENTS ALL WERE AT LUNCH, aaron was next to sylvanie as she sat with stacy, his arm around her

they were whispering about lydia and andy's break up the day before. sylvanie couldn't have been more happy, finally now andy can look at stacy and they can go on double dates and be cute.

"hey sylvanie, aaron, stacy." andy went over, reaching over to take sylvanie's sandwich.

"salami, great." andy said taking a bite out of it. "are you..andy!" sylvanie said turning to him.

"it's delicious did your mom make it?" he said as he took another bite.

"no mateo did, maybe he can make you one." sylvanie said, her teeth gritted.

"and he can also make you a new wallet." she continued.

"whatcha mean, my wallet's right here." andy said, taking it out his pocket.

sylvanie reached up grabbing it and then sprinting towards the bird bath they had nearby the lunch area.

"sylv stop!" andy yelled as he chased her. "what the hell are you doing!"

sylvanie dropped his wallet in the water and stood next to the bird bath her arms crossed.

"you're insane, my money!" andy said as he pulled his soaking wallet out the bird bath.

"it was just a sandwich.." he said under his breath. "it was also my damn lunch." sylvanie said.

"i was gonna buy you something!" andy said, "now i can't, so your fault."

"so you ate my lunch...so you can show some chivalry?!" sylvanie said, shocked.

"goldfarb, get this in you thick ass brain. i don't want you, i never did, never will. i have a boyfriend, i like aaron. not you." sylvanie said, bumping his shoulder and then walking away.

andy stood there, wallet in hand as he practically got rejected.

it wasn't the first time, it's happened many times over the year and half he's liked sylvanie, but it was always, "no." "sorry andy, i don't like you." "uh..nope."

but now she was fed up with him, and absolutely stomped and jumped and crumbled his heart into a zillion pieces.

"and they say the worse thing a girl could say is no.." andy said, putting his wet wallet in his pocket and walking into the school.

"hey sylv, don't you think what you said to andy was pretty brutal?" aaron said as he sat with sylvanie at the nearby ice cream shop

"he told you..gosh." sylvanie said. "yeah of course, we're back to being friends so.." aaron said.

"it wasn't brutal. he's like..in love with me aaron. but i have you and it's kinda weird now." sylvanie said.

"i get that, but come on. it's andy, and he cares about you." aaron said, defending his friend.

"well he's not showing it in the right way. i would love to be friends with him but, he always flirts with me. it's stopped out off respect for us but..you see how jealous he gets!"

"andy's had a crush on you for like..forever."

"so aaron why would you kiss me or even date if you knew your best friend liked me, isn't there like a boys code or something?"

"i mean, he didn't know i liked you. but when i kissed you i saw him with lydia so i figured he's moved on, so i could make my move." aaron said.

"except you were wrong."

"exactly."

"just go on easy sylvanie. and maybe apologize?" aaron said.

sylvanie scoffed and laughed, "apologize? for what? i didn't do anything."

"you really hurt him. he cried. the last time i saw andy cry was in 2nd grade when he scraped his knee when we were playing soccer." aaron said.

"okay i'll say something, no promises." sylvanie said signing.

aaron smiled at her, "thank you sylv." he said, leaning up and kissing her.

nayah speaks !!

this is so short..i was injured.