five.

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 05 sixteen candles

AARON AND SYLVANIE WALKED to the cafeteria for lunch together, hand in hand

then they quickly kissed before aaron ran off the boys and sylvanie walked over to stacy who was sitting at a weird table.

"hey stace." sylvanie said sitting down next to her. "hey, why are you so late?"

"oh aaron and i were in the closet." sylvanie said. stacy quickly turned around, facing sylvanie fully

"i need ever single detail." stacy said squeeling. "okay, for starters we only kissed, but like a lot. nothing else." sylvanie said.

she filled stacy in on everything, and honestly she's never been stacy so happy and excited all day.

all the cool kids were hanging out at the movies, and mateo walked far ahead of the group.

when they made a turn they saw mateo talking to stacy, who was dressed comfortably.

"stacy friedman." kym said, and stacy turned around, "hey kym, what's up."

"hey stace." sylvanie said, stacy smiled at she waved. "hey."

"hey, yo, what's poppin? how's the bookie buisness?" andy asked.

"booking still got your xbox?" stacy said. sylvanie looked between them confused, did something happen?

"you know it." andy said. "that's what's up." stacy replied.

sylvanie and stacy made eye contact, and she pointed at stacy, made a call sign with her hands, pointed at herself, then again, and made a roof with her hands.

she was trying to tell stacy, "you call me when i get home." and stacy nodded unstanding.

"bubby, what's taking you so long. is the guy mad at us for getting three refills?" mr. friedman said coming out the theatre.

"oh your friends are here. what's up everybody nice to see you guys." mr. friedman said.

"sylv, how's that lego set going?" he asked. "the star wars one..great.." sylvanie said embarrassed.

"i like your robe man!" mateo complimented. "oh yeah? the kid likes the drink."

"i like your taste." mr. friedman said to mateo. "i'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the. we cause it's freezing in there. we can kinda snuggle like we used to."

mr. friedman kissed stacy's head then turned back to the kids, "always fun, right? blanket time? you know what i'm talking about, bro?" mr. friedman said looking at aaron.

"what-"

"and i see you back there lydia, how you doing kiddo?" mr. friedman said walking to andy and lydia.

"hey." she said. "love ya. say hi to your folks." mr. friedman said.

"yeah of course." lydia responded. "you too sylvanie!" he said as he walked away.

"got you mr. f!" sylvanie yelled back.

suddenly andy leaned in got kiss lydia, and she had her lips puckered tightly, looking weirdly.

"can we go please. i wanna watch the movie." sylvanie said, interrupting them.

"fine." andy said, pulling back and looking at sylvanie.

they walked inside where the movie sixteen candles was going to start, aka sylvanie's favorite movie.

sylvanie, mateo, and aaron all offered to get snacks for everyone, and mateo left first as sylvanie and aaron stayed back waiting for the guy to come back with more butter.

sylvanie leaned against the counter as aaron stood in front of her talking.

"you better pay attention during the movie, it's my favorite." sylvanie said.

"only for you sylv." aaron smiled at sylvanie. she smiled back, sitting up and kissing aaron.

he wrapped his arm around her waist as they kissed, nobody out seeing them.

sylvanie was happy in her relationship with aaron, he was sweet and treated her right, and even though it was her first relationship it was great.

"you guys wanna stop sharing spit and get my damn popcorn?" andy said, standing in front of the theatre door.

sylvanie and aaron looked behind them at the four buckets of popcorn.

"yeah we're coming man." aaron said grabbing two of the buckets.

"you better hurry, i'm sure sylvanie wouldn't want to miss the beginning of her favorite movie." andy said walking back inside.

"let's go aaron."

sylvanie and aaron walked inside, 4 buckets of popcorn with them. they each took one, giving andy one, and megan another.

the movie started, and aaron and sylvanie sat next to each other in between andy and anya.

"so why do you like this movie? it's so old." aaron whispered to sylvanie.

"it's a cute romance. you're gonna like it." sylvanie said. "i guess."

"slushie?" aaron said, handing sylvanie his blue raspberry slushie.

"thanks." she said taking it before taking a sip.

they all watched the movie, aaron and sylvanie whispering about it as sylvanie explained parts to him.

aaron picked up a twizzler and put one side in his mouth, and gestured the other to sylvanie.

she smiled, taking it and putting it in her mouth. her and aaron leaned closer, eating the twizzler.

as they closer about to kiss, andy shoved aaron next to him.

"there's enough romance in the movie, you don't have to start kissing." andy said.

"can you go kiss lydia and shut up gosh." sylvanie said rolling her eyes.

they went back to watching the movie, aaron's arm around sylvanie as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

andy watched as aaron leaned down, kissing sylvanie's forward, himself feeling okay.

"are you okay?" lydia asked from next to him, putting her hand on his arm.

"yeah, of course." andy said, also putting his arm around lydia.

he leaned in to kiss lydia, despite what he said to aaron and sylvanie.

then he looked over to see if sylvanie was looking, but she was just watching the movie as she was cuddled into aaron.

andy scoffed getting up, "where are you going?" lydia asked.

"do you have to know wherever i walk? gosh." andy said walking out the theatre.

"andy." lydia said chasing him, as she looked down at sylvanie who was smirking at her.

nayah speaks !!

andy's probably gonna cry his eyes out when he gets home lmao

that was so mean i'm sorry