six.

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 06 s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ soccer punched

"WOO GO AARON!" SYLVANIE yelled as her and stacy stood on the bleachers of the school

she was wearing the school colors, number 11 on her face, which was aaron's number.

sylvanie stayed up late doing research on how to be a soccer girlfriend, and she got enough for her to know forever, even for other sports.

stacy was cheering for everyone, even though they both knew they were cheering for andy, especially after their encounter at the nursing home.

andy goes to visit his grandmother, and stacy is volunteering thee because of that.

and she sneakily sent a photo to him, and he said nice to them, which made them both freak out.

"you got that aaron!" sylvanie yelled as aaron kicked the ball into the goal.

the ref blew the whistle, and the student announcer spoke into the mic.

"and that's halftime! the game will continue in 10 minutes!" the announcer said.

"i'm gonna go see aaron." sylvanie said. "i'll get more snacks." stacy said they both parted ways.

sylvanie walked over to the locker room, knocking on the door.

"hey sylv." andy said when he opened the door. "again, sylvanie. but where's aaron?"

"is that my girl." aaron's voice was heard from inside as he ran out the room hugging sylvanie.

she laughed as aaron picked her up quickly, then putting her down.

"loving the number 11 on your face, it makes you look even prettier." aaron said before kissing sylvanie.

"yeah, eat each other's faces off in front of me." andy muttered.

"it was literally a kiss, relax goldfarb." sylvanie said.

"seriously." aaron added. "dude, you're so sweaty." sylvanie said, running her hands through  aaron's hair.

"soccer's a lot you know." aaron smiled.

"when you guys win, you wanna go out for celebratory ice cream?" sylvanie asked.

"absolutely, i just got my braces tightened and i could use something cold." aaron said.

"if it's celebratory why don't you take the whole team?" andy said, crossing his arms.

"what are you still even doing here andy? besides it's a celebratory ice cream date. i'm dating one member of soccer team not whole team." sylvanie said.

"and i'm not that one member." andy thought, sighing.

andy was sick watching aaron and sylvanie laughed and joke around outside the locker room.