four.

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 04 — kissing & dating

IT WAS THE DAY OF SYLVANIE'S PARTY, and people were all over, playing in her massive pool, making tiktok, or playing basketball in her brother's hoop

sylvanie was sitting with aaron talking on one of the lawn chair next to the pool while everyone did whatever.

suddenly she saw stacy and called out for her, "stace!"

but stacy didn't answer, it was like she was looking at something in a trance.

then sylvanie followed her eyeline, seeing lydia kiss andy.

"oh my gosh." stacy said. "oh my gosh." lydia said too.

stacy started to walk away, and sylvanie got up and followed lydia who was following stacy.

"stacy! stacy!" lydia called out. "oh, snap. yo, shit just got real." aaron said.

"stacy. stacy, he kissed me!" lydia defended. "you don't even like him! you're like david and bathsheba, and you're the snake!" stacy yelled.

"i'm sorry, okay. i..."

"stop talking!"

"let me explain? please? i haven't done anything."

"no! let me explain some things to you. first of all, we are no longer friends." stacy said.

"second of all, i am definitely not doing your entrance video." stacy said walking away.

"stacy."

"oh! and one more thing. lydia rodriguez katz, you are so not invited to my bat mitzvah." stacy said

"good! have fun without me!" lydia yelled out. lydia turned around seeing sylvanie.

"sylv.."

"that was low, really low." sylvanie said, picking her phone up from the pool chair.

she texted stacy, worried about her. "u want me to come over?"

"enjoy the party sylv, i'll call u later tho. go have fun with aaron i saw you two."

"okay stacy, i love you ❤️"

"love you too sylv ❤️"

sylvanie put her phone down, and continued by stacy's wishing, talking with aaron again.

he started to move closer, his hand resting next to sylvanie's knee.

"are you trying something aaron?" sylvanie said. "uh..maybe. would you want it to happen?" aaron asked.

"sure."

aaron smiled as he leaned into sylvanie, holding her face and kissing her.

sylvanie kissed him back, moving a bit closer. suddenly they were pulled apart..by andy.