one.

˖° ALL OF ME
chapter 01 — it's a party !

MATEO AND SYLVANIE TALKED as they drove in sylvanie's mom's car to the bat mitzvah that was happening that day

sylvanie's family was mateo's host family, he's ecuadorian and was an exchange student.

so he lived with them, went to school with sylvanie, and of course went everywhere with her.

sylvanie didn't mind though, mateo and her were the same age, and he was fun to be around anyway.

the only problem was he became friends with andy goldfarb, and hey lucky him he made friends with the popular heartthrob.

except, andy was obsessed with sylvanie, and he has been for years.

sylvanie rejects him everytime, she doesn't understand why he is obsessed over one girl when he has every other one wrapped around his finger.

once they got to the bat mitzvah party place, mateo got out the car, holding sylvanie's hand as she stepped out the car in heels.

another good thing about mateo, is he was well trained and was a big gentleman.

sylvanie, mateo, and sylvanie's family all walked inside the place, seeing dj schmuley at the highest point as he played music for everyone.

everyone parted ways, mateo going over to andy, her family going to the tables , and sylvanie going to find her own friends.

she then saw stacy and lydia, who were two of her friends.

"sylv!" stacy called out as she walked quickly over to sylvanie.

"i feel like i haven't seen you in forever." stacy said.

"we saw each other like..earlier today?" lydia said laughing. "you're right."

they all hugged, and then they all walked over to nikki and tara.

"looking nice, ladies." sylvanie said as they walked over.

"hi!" tara said as she reached to hug sylvanie. the 5 of them hugged, making sure to hug everyone.

"guys can you believe we're becoming adults this year." tara said as she hugged stacy.

"no." stacy said shaking her head. "yeah, my mom actually let me shave my legs this afternoon. first time. so magical." nikki said.

"aw, i'm so proud of you nikki!" lydia said, yelling over the loud music.

"it literally burns so bad right now, like somebody wiped wasabi all over my shins."

"oh.." everyone's smiles faded, what a great way to start the party.

"oh my gosh." tara said looking somewhere so they all turned.

"why do kym, anya, and megan always look so cool." she said.

"they scare me." stacy said. "you know what else is scary? nikki's mom is allowing ronnie and zaara to drink alcohol."

they all turned again, seeing the three of them taking a shot.

"she's trying to be like a cool mom, it's really weird." nikki said.

"oh my gosh. andy goldfarb looks so cute tonight." stacy said as she looked back to a wrestling game that the guys were playing.

"do you realize that one day he will be mine, and you will have a cool boyfriend too, and then we'll have a joint wedding and move to adjoining lofts in tribeca." stacy said, turning lydia around.

"in taylor swifts building." lydia said. "yah!" they both said.

"either way taylor swisucks." sylvanie said shrugging.

"see now we're not doing this again." lydia said as her and stacy laughed.

stacy gasped then said, "i'm gonna talk to him."

"what?"

"im ready."

"you should stace. yeah you got this." sylvanie said.

"come with me please." stacy said, "yeah let's go!" lydia yelled out.

this is what sylvanie meant, andy goldfarb had so many girls who were dying to be with him, they would probably cut off their left arm just to be with him.

but yet he would only ever want one girl to be dying to be with him, and she just wasn't.

they all walked over, and as they got there andy looked over at stacy, and then mateo walked over.

"hey stacy. i like your kicks." he said. stacy rolled her eyes and walked away, and all her friends followed while sylvanie stayed behind.

"don't take it to heart mateo, i swear they aren't mean." sylvanie said.

"it's okay. i think someone wants to talk to you though." mateo said, glancing over at andy.

andy started to walk over to sylvanie, and mateo walked away.

"hey sylv." andy said smiling. "sylvanie to you." she said crossing her arms.

"sorry uh sylvanie, how you enjoying the party?" andy asked.

"good. i'm gonna go and dance soon." sylvanie said.

"you wanna dance with me? we can even make a tiktok." andy smiled.

"hard pass, andy. see you." sylvanie said walking away."

"but i...i wasn't done." andy sighed, watching the girl walk away.

nayah speaks !!

so...this is the usual trope i do but with a little twist.