Chapter Eight~

This is a juicy one.

Maddie POV~

"Come on then," Beatrix tells me pulling my arm as I giggle, the both of us having bonded more in the past couple of days, talking about everything and nothing, or well mainly Beatrix teasing me about my obvious crush on Tedros whilst also simultaneously threatening if he ever does anything to me she will be the never in his happily ever after.

I always shake my head at her antics, though I do flush a vibrant red whenever one of my friends points him out singing "Ooh la la," into my ear quietly, causing all of the other Evergirls around us to burst into their own giggles, Tedros looking over a slightly amused expression on his face like he knows exactly what we are all saying.

Though let's get back on track, today is the day that we get to go to Surviving Fairy Tales, the only ever and never mixed class this school has. Professor Dovey did order the Everboys to turn in their personal weapons before this class however, to appease Lady Lesso, who may I say, in the short glimpses I've seen of her, seems like an amazing Dean, who was furious to loosing a gargoyle to Tedros's sword, yeah that was more of a traumatic experience for me than Lady Lesso, but I'm trying to focus on anything but that afternoon to not cry at the boy's unfortunate fate.

Everyone was to report to the Blue Forest, eight nevers and eight evers in each group, and coming from a reader, the leaders of said group are a bit interesting.

Such as an ogre for Group 2, a centaur for Group 8, which was fun to see, and a lily nymph for group 12. The only reason I knew what these leaders identified as is because Beatrix and I dropped our friends off at here Groups and they all eagerly explained it to me.

We walked to the flag stamped with a bloodred 3. And everyone could see a ravenette and blonde in the midst of a heated conversation, before my attention is turned elsewhere, as I squeak, a strong hand touching my shoulder gently and I spin only to see Tedros standing there, smiling down at me charmingly, and I can hear Beatrix stifling her giggles behind me at the sight of my face, having not expected Tedros to talk to me again after the incident on the tower, the boy still sporting a slightly bruised eye due to Agatha's punch.

"Hello, bunny," he says smiling warmly, and I smile up at him a bit awkwardly.

"Um, hi," I squeak slightly, basically doing my best impression to sound like a bunny, not on purpose, however.

He chuckles slightly, before he looks up and behind me, his eyes darkening slightly and he smiles back down at me again, "One moment, my Princess, I'll be right back," he tells me, bopping my nose slightly which I scrunch it at, and he walks off behind me closer to the flag as my face turns an even brighter shade of pink, Beatrix giggling at my fate before I shake myself off and turn towards the others in our group.

"Hi," I greet them all with a smile, and some of them look at me weirdly, mainly the girl with black and red hair, and the albino one, the third to there trio snacking on some chocolate and waving happily to me, and I grin back at her, the boy near them, with black hair and a small frame grins awkwardly waving, though his hand is smacked down by another person in our group who sneers at him, which causes me to frown in slight concern.

We all turn around as a voice hums bellow, and I look down only to slightly startle at the four foot gnome with wrinkly brown skin, a belted green coat, and a pointy orange hat frowning from a hole in the ground.

"Bad group," he murmured, glaring around at all of us, only for his eyes to pause on me, as I give him a small smile, and he nods seemingly deciding something before he crawls out of his burrow, pulling the gate wide open with his stubby white staff and beginning to lead all of us students into the beautiful looking Blue Forest.