Chapter Five~

From the night of the Welcoming ceremony.

Tedros POV~

When I came to this school, I didn't expect to meet my soulmate. My actual soulmate. They aren't around as often anymore, only people in the more dangerous stories having them sometimes.

And I just so happened to meet mine in a small girl who was beautiful, kind and somehow so innocent at the same time. I just couldn't believe it.

I knew that she didn't know why we felt so connected to one another, that she felt confused but also embarrassed and a bit sad due to her twin sisters actions.

For a while she was cuddled in my arms after being frightened by Castor one of the wolf heads before she shrunk back into herself, shrugging my arm off of her shoulders, and I look at her in confusion but she purposefully kept her eyes away from me and her friends, staring up at the teachers and Pollux and Castor.

I'm still kind of curious if Pollux is female or male, I suppose I'll have to find out later on, once I figure out what's wrong with my little bunny, as I called her earlier.

Before anyone even knows it the assembly is over and we can finally all leave, no one wanting to listen to anymore rules as this assembly was one of the most boring things I've ever heard in my life.

Taking my chance, I stand up and offer my hand to this beautiful girl who smiles at me softly, placing her own in mine and allowing me to pull her up, and I leave our hands loosely connected just in case she doesn't feel comfortable with me yet, remembering her actions from just earlier.

We finally arrive at her tower, and I think over my words before speaking, "You know, you are one of the first girls I've ever met who hasn't worshipped me because of my title," I tell her quietly, thinking of every little thing that has happened over my life just because I'm a Prince, and she smiles up at me sympathetically.

"Well you're one of the first boys I've ever met who isn't using me for my beauty or status in my village due to my father's image," she murmurs back, and my eyes darken as I think of all the things I should do to those boys who dare use my soulmate for their own gain, before realising I might scare her and take a deep breath before letting it out and smiling down at her before kissing her forehead on impulse, and because the soulmate bond makes me just want to snuggle her up in blankets to protect her and smother her in kisses, though I know i should wait before i do anything like that. Though I do love the delicious blush that spreads all over her face and down her neck and she blinks widely up at me, obviously at a loss for words and I smile charmingly down at her once more.

"I'll see you tomorrow, lovely, goodnight," I wish her a good night, fighting against everything in me to stay with her longer, knowing she needs to process her feelings and we both need to sleep before our first day of classes. One day soon I'll explain what's going on and hopefully she doesn't hate me for not telling her straight away.

I know it's short but I wanted to give Tedros his one little chapter, I'll do this every now and again so we see things from his perspective.

597 words~