Chapter Two~

I'm going to be mainly sticking to Maddie's POV now so I don't have to write as much for Sophie but at points in time I'll switch to her so some things are understood if you haven't read the books

Maddie POV~

My eyes slowly blink open, as I slowly sit up red and yellow talking lilies surrounding me having an animated conversation. And I look around in awe, slowly standing before looking around in absolute shock as people started sprouting out of the ground, first their heads and then their bodies and all of their suitcases came with them.

Each and everyone of them looked beautiful in their own way, their faces, some fair, some dark all glow with health and happiness as their arms stretch into the sky, all of them looking incredibly happy to be here, and I giggle in excitement.

Their hair was styled to perfection, either curled, straightened or left in natural does, either way it looked gorgeous on them and it just made me look at everyone in awe more, and you could tell just but the pure smiles on their faces that they didn't rely on beauty alone but also had kindness within them. Each of them had a different coloured dress whether it be different shades of pink, blue, gold, yellow, green or red there was no shade that was the same.

And as every person rose in the clearing, a trio of fairies was there to greet every one of them, and that's when I noticed mine as well, smiling up at them, and they all gasp whispering to each other before helping me fix my hair and clothes chatting with me and I giggle making quiet conversation with them as I begin to look around the clearing in search of Sophie or Aggie.

Looking to my right, I grin and wave at Aggie who seems to have finally come to my senses apologising to the fairy who I nearly hit, who just smiles gently at me, and assures me not to worry, one of them magicing me a glass of water as I refused the tea allergic to honey and tea is not my favourite drink of all time.

Agatha awkwardly smiled back at me, her eyes glancing around the field in confusion and a bit of wistfulness.

All of a sudden a fairy comes out of nowhere and bites Agatha, causing me to gasp in shock and sympathy Agatha starting to say, "What the-" though cuts herself off and shakes the fairy off her hand, and I wince at the teeth marks left behind as it goes for her neck biting it then her bottom. The fairies attending to me try to subdue the rogue but he ends up biting them two and I wince as he goes back to biting Agathta slowly moving forward as she tries to catch the fairy who is moving around at lightning speed, Agatha hoping around kind of like a crazy person in hopes that she's moving around to much for it to bite her again, though it doesn't really work and just as I get to her the fairy mistakenly flies into her mouth and she swallowed it making me squeal in sympathy for the fairy.

Though Agatha sighs in obvious relief and looks up, and we both see 60 of the most beautiful girls we've ever seen gaping at us, though mainly Agatha, and this is what she'd call 'the cat in a nightingales nest,'. I stumble back in shock as Agatha coughs up the fairy, and shiver at what the fairy must have been through in that minute inside of Agatha, I mean he might have been trying to bite her but no one deserves to be swallowed whole.

In the distance sweet chimes ring throughout the clearing from the spectacular pink and blue glass castle across the shimmering clear blue lake.

My team of fairies grasps onto the sleeves of my uniform one holding my hand as if to direct me towards the castle and I giggle at the weightless feeling, scrunching my nose up and just enjoying the ride, looking around in awe, not noticing some people looking at me like a big sister would to a little one, most of the Princesses sharing a look and promising to keep my innocence safe, though not all promises can be kept.

As the fairies finally came to a stop, they carefully placed us all on the floors and let us proceed freely, but as I'm about to turn to talk to Agatha, an arm hooks into mine and I'm met with a gorgeous blonde with topaz eyes who's smiles winningly down at me, "I'm Beatrix, I'm sure we will be great friends," she tells me kindly and I giggle smiling up at her.