Introductions

Hey guys! It's my first time writing on Wattpad and I have no idea how to use this app to write lol.

Cover made by AI because I can't make a cover myself :/
The whole Wizarding World and the characters belong to J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter franchise. I only own Nyx Reaper/Nyx Rivers and other OC characters.

What you should know about this book
-This book has no smut (unfortunately?) but there will definitely be tension and love in the air so don't get your hopes up.
-The timeline revolves around Tom's sixth year, (1942).
-I try to make Tom's personality the most Tom personality I could muster up.
-The ending to this book will be heartbreaking, (if I follow my plot plan,) so if you're not ready for heartbreak, this might not be the book for you.
-I try to write one chapter at least 1k words.
-In this book, the Grim Reaper and Death are considered as the same person. Which is how our main character, (Nyx Anima Reaper,) got her last name.
-This book includes mature language, mature scenes, torture, and some other non-family-friendly scenes. So if you're uncomfortable with these, I advise you to leave this book.

What you should know about me
My first language is NOT English so if there are any grammar mistakes, feel free to point it out.

I hope you enjoy reading this book. If you don't then please politely point out the reasons why so I can improve my writing or just leave. The writing in the beginning may not be the best but hopefully, the writing will get better.

Lastly, this book will undergo changes so if you're a rr then it would be most likely that the story would change due to editing the chapters and trying to make the book make more sense.
-Luna

Tothe new readers and old readers, if you haven't seen at the bottom of the story's description, this book is now discontinued. However, there will be a rewritten version out instead so if any of you actually liked this story, don't get your hopes up just quite yet.
-Luna 06/05/24