45

"I AM ACTUALLY going to murder this boy

"I AM ACTUALLY going to murder this boy. How dare he do that to you and think he's just going to get away with it? Nuh uh, not on my watch. I'm going to rip all those fucking curls right off his big ass head." Gina rants as she paces back and forth around her bedroom.

"Gina, calm down." I huff as I sit on the edge of her bed, watching my best friend unravel and lose her cool. I don't think I've ever seen her this pissed off before.

After my argument with Ricky, I didn't feel like going home and Gina's house was closer so I just went straight to Gina's. I can't stop thinking about how Lily was in the same bed I slept on, with the same boy I fell for. I hope he treats her well.

Lily's probably just enjoying this so much. This was probably her plan the whole time. Get with Ricky, then watch me break down. I gotta hand it to her, she won this time.

"Don't tell me to calm down. I don't know who to go after first, Lily or Ricky. Ugh, they're both so infuriating. How dare they do this to you?" Gina's voice was laced with pure rage and malice. Gina is very protective of me, so when I told her everything that happened, you can imagine that she didn't take it very well.

"Alright. What's the plan?" She asks, finally stopping her pacing so that she was just standing still in front of me. "Teepee his house? Fork his yard? Have him throw a party then call the cops on him?"

I laugh a bit, getting up from off her bed and walking over to where the cup of water I was drinking earlier was. "We will not be doing any of that. I'm simply going to ignore him and pretend we never met." I explain whilst taking a sip of my water.

"Nini, come on. I'm so good at getting revenge on people. We have to get him back." Gina insists. "Even if you don't want to physically get him back, why don't we mentally get him back?"

I furrow my eyebrows and place my cup back on the table. "I'm listening."

"Okay. You said you got a really cute bartenders number, right?" I nod my head in confirmation as Gina continues. "Okay. I say we throw a party, invite everyone, and you invite the bartender. Ricky will be here and you need to make sure you and the bartender are in his line of sight, and dance the night away with him. Jealousy is the best form of revenge."

"I don't know... I don't really think Ricky would care. He obviously didn't care earlier." I quickly shut down her idea. I don't think making Ricky jealous is a good idea because I don't know what he'd do. I doubt I could make him jealous anyways.

"You know what? Tomorrow, we're icing him out. Let's sit with the basketball team tomorrow at lunch and give Ricky the cold shoulder. Pretend like we never knew him." Gina suggests.

"But what about Ej? I'm sure he'll want to sit with you, also if we sit with the basketball team, Lily will be there. I don't know if I can even look her in the eyes after this," I explain, looking down at my shoes.