Love At First Sight: Part 7

I swear, the fanart is the only thing giving me ideas. Oh, that gives me a good idea, ill tell ya'll at the end of this part. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

(Varian's POV)

I look over at the middle of the square and see people spinning and dancing it a circle. I knew I had to be part of the action, I love dancing. I knew I couldn't jump in without a partner, so I grabbed the closest person. Hugo. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dancing crowd. I could feel his protest as I dragged him, but I'm strong. Like really strong, so it was easy to pull him to the middle. He stayed stiff as I turned around, we were in the middle of all the action with the people who were dancing with their partners whilst everyone else was circling them. I grab him by the waist and see his face turn red. "What is it Beanpole? Can't dance?" I say smugly.

"N-no I-I-I Can't." He stammers sheepishly. 'Cute' I took his hand in my hand.

"I'll teach you." He nods his head and places his other hand on my shoulder. He looks up at me and shyly smiles. 'adorable' I start to move my feet to the upbeat folk music and Hugo tries to stay along with me. He stumbles a few times but eventually gets the hang of it. We dance and dance, he lets out a laugh and I feel like I can't breath. His laugh, his real laugh, sent a wave of warmth up my whole body. I'm defiantly falling for this guy, hard.

After about five minutes of strait dancing were both bushed. So, we walked to an open field and I laid my back against the tree that was directly in the middle of the small field. Hugo sat next to me. As I drifted off to sleep my head fell onto his shoulder, and I swear that before I fell asleep I felt a pair of lips kiss the top of my head. But it was probably just my imagination, right?

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry this part was so short!😓  I couldn't think of anything else, please forgive me! Anyways, about what I said earlier, what if ya'll send me your favorite Varigo fanart and I will make it into a one-shot or story! So please send me your favorite fanart and I will try to make it into something! I will hopefully be posting part 8 tomorrow. Bye Pookies😘!