Love At First Sight: Part 1

[Ok, so this is going to be the first of idk how many parts of a short story I thought of while watching Phineas and Ferb because its the best show ever (right next to TTS), anyways, its like modern day where Varian and Hugo don't know each other and Hugo is friends with Nuru (crazy right), and Varian is friends with Yong and Nuru. So, Hugo just moved to Corona and is staying with Nuru and "coincidentally" him and Varian meet. 😉]

[Enjoy!]

(Varian's POV)

"Come on Ruddiger!" I said as my raccoon lazily walked a few feet behind me. He trotted up and walked next to my legs in the crowded street. We were walking back to the castle from "Aunties Café" where I had just meet my friend Yong to discuss the valentines day fireworks, since we were in charge of them. We also encountered our friend Nuru while we were there and she told us that her old friend had just moved in with her and she was meeting them there. She offered to introduce me but, I have some important things to do at the castle. So I declined and left. I was halfway to the castle, with blueprint in hand, when I noticed ruddigur had stopped walking and was sniffing the air. "What is it bud?" I said as I stopped and faced him.  Suddenly, he took off towards the left of the square. "Ruddiger!" I shouted as I ran after him.

(Hugo's POV)

"I'll be there as soon as I can Miss Bossy." I said while on the phone with Nuru. I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket. As I walked trough the crowed of people, I thought about the last two days. I had moved to Corona since my adoptive mom disowned me once I turned 18. I then settled in with my old pal Nuru and had spent all morning unpacking without a single drop of caffeine. So when Nuru asked me to meet her at a coffee shop, I didn't decline. I then remembered that I have no idea where this place is. So, I took my phone out of my pocket and looked up directions to "Aunties Café". I hit the "get directions"  button and as the map of the street with a blue line leading to the café popped onto my screen I turned the street corner and "BAM", someone ran strait into me.

(Varian's POV)

I jogged after ruddiger and wasn't paying attention to anything around me. So, when I turned a corner to follow him I ran strait into someone with a "BAM". I scrunched up my face as a fell back waiting for the pain of hitting the ground,  but it never came. I felt strong hands holding me by the waist and keeping me from falling on my butt, and my hands were on somebody's shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my saviors cloths. what I only assume was a boy, was dressed in gray pants, a green shirt, and a dark green jacket. I could feel his hands through my thin shirt and could tell he had fingerless gloves on. I slowly lifted my head up to look at his face and when our eyes met I forgot about everything and melted. 

(Hugo's POV)

As the person who ran into me was falling I instinctively grabbed them by the waist to keep them from hitting the stone pavement and they reached and held onto my shoulders. I looked down at their scrunched face and watched it slowly relax and I looked them up and down to make sure they were alright. I noticed that the stranger was a boy about my age, maybe younger since he looked pretty short. He was wearing black dress pants, a thin light blue t-shirt, and a pair of goggles on his raven black head. I then directed my attention to his face and he looked up at me and as our eyes met I forgot about everything and melted.

(To Be Continued...)

[Thank ya'll so much for reading this! And please add this to your library so you can get updates on my next part/parts of this story. Don't forget to vote and share with your friends! I'm happy to take requests! Remember NO SMUT. By Pookies😘.]