concussion

my last request, i need more. Anyways, this story is a relatable one from 4th grade. That's how I met my boyfriend LMFAOOO (i wish)

Nick's POV:

My brothers and I had decided to visit the park we always went to when we were children. Chris and Matt were tossing around a football as I was taking pictures of the beautiful scenery that we were enclosed in.

"Nick, come play with us!" Chris says, patting the football that's in his hands.

"Fine." I agreed, disassembling my camera and packing it away.

I walk over to the boys and stand a couple feet away from Matt, who was looking at his phone. Chris tosses me the football as I end up catching it.

"Think fast, Matt!" Chris yelled as I threw the ball in his direction.

Matt didn't think fast.

I suddenly hear a thump come off of Matt's head and he finally looks up, a bit too late.

"That was kind of on you, Matt."

"Chris, shut the fuck up! Are you okay buddy?"

Matt mumbles in agreement, rubbing his head. I help him stand up but his legs start to tremble.

"Okay, sit down please."

"I'm fine."

"You look extremely pale, Matt." Chris breaks through.

Matt suddenly throws up all over himself.

"Let's get him home." Chris and I nod in agreement.

Chris runs to the car to pack everything up as I let Matt take my shirt. I take the extra hoodie packed in the car, just for a scenario like this. Chris helps me put our brother in the car as he's complaining of a headache.

"Matt, dude, you just got pounded by a football. It's gonna hurt. You probably have a concussion too but mom's gonna take good care of you. Also I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you in the head." I say, buckling him up.

We finally get home as MaryLou takes Matt into her arms.