extremely tired

this one is requested by Shittydaysinlife ❤️

Chris's POV:
yesterday, my brothers and i went from Los Angeles, to Salt Lake City then to Springfield, then Cincinnati, also including Boston. being at the airport for at least 20 hours total including delays and cancellations were exhausting. we spent all of our time in LA packing, we flew to salt lake city for a layover and spent a couple of nights at a friends house. as we were there, we did tons of shopping, vlogging, etc.

I spent way over $300, Nick spent a little over $200, and Matt spent $60.  Anyways, as we went to Springfield, we were running on 20 minutes of sleep. That was when we drove from the house to the local airport.  After landing in Cincinnati, we toured the city and overall spent $2,382 on clothes.
I don't know what's a worse way to spent that type of money.

A girl and her shoes or a boy and his clothes.

Matt's POV:
We were now in Boston with our friends and family. It felt nice being in the comfort of your own home while you were stressed between flights, delays, cancellations, fans freaking out over you, traffic, social media, you know. As my brothers and I were with our parents, unpacking, cleaning, and spending time with friends, we had tons of fun. We didn't have fun not being able to sleep.  We felt extremely tired but we just couldn't sleep.

"You have the worst eye bags, Matt!" my mom said, patting my shoulders.

"I know, have you seen Nick's though?"

We look over at Nick as he's absolutely slumped on the couch, slightly snoring.

Chris comes downstairs, dragging his feet then resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you guys get some sleep. We don't have to do anything today, just take some time to rest and recharge." my dad said.

Nick had already been asleep, Chris made his way to my room and plopped down on the bed and so did I.  Chris didn't even waste 20 seconds before falling asleep, snoring. I made my way under the covers and fell asleep in the dark, cold room with the running fan.

Marylou's POV:
It had been around 4 hours since I last saw my youngest boys. They dreaded their 20 year old bodies around their childhood house with the worst eye bags anyone could have ever seen. Nick immediately went to sleep, not having a care or worry in the world about his suitcase. However, the other two felt the need to unpack before they slept. As I sent them to bed, I had cleaned their rooms knowing that they deserved their rest,
deeply.

WC - 450

(i know this is short but i promise i'll make more once i get caught up on cheer, homework, etc. thank you guys for all of the love 💕 )