bug

⚠️obviously mentions of sickness⚠️

There had been a stomach bug going around the Sturniolo house. Matt was down first for a week, Nick was down second for like 2 and a half weeks, Chris is going through it right now, and I hadn't gotten it yet. I've been in my room, only leaving for food.

the quadruplets

nick 🥸: how are you feeling
chris?

chris 😓: i just threw up for
the 100th time

matt 💌: has millie been hit yet?

nick 🥸: i don't think so
                                        millie aka you 🫡:
                                 i wanna get out of the
                                           house bro

After that conversation, Nick and Matt decided to get out of the house and left Chris and I stuck with each other. I walk downstairs and hear the toilet flush.

"hey Chris, how are you feeling?"

"i'm okay, my stomach hurts and so does my throat."

"ohh yeah i bet"

Chris and I had been back up to our own rooms since our last interaction when I heard voices and the door shut. It must've been Nick and Matt. They came upstairs and saw me who was laying in my bed, scrolling through TikTok.

"How are you feeling?"

"My eyes feel heavy"

"Uh oh.."

"What?"

"That's the first symptom I had before I got sick" Matt says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh no. Yeah, I did talk to Chris while y'all were gone and he had just been done throwing up"

"Okay just let us know how you feel in a couple hours, try to sleep it off"

I had slept for 3 hours before I was woken up by Nick. He had knocked on the door and I lifted up my head to get a better view.

"How are you feeling?"

I stayed silent for a while to get myself to register on how I was actually feeling.

"My eyes feel better, what was another symptom of the bug?"

"I lost my appetite, I had a sore throat, stomach pains, throwing up, fever, hot flashes, chills, sweaty, yeah that's about it, why?"

"I have the chills right now but it's like hot as balls in this house"

Nick came up to me and felt my forehead. He then walked into my bathroom in complete silence and grabbed the thermometer and placed it on my head.

"You have an early fever with a temperature of 101.3"

"Oh no, I didn't wanna be sick today bro"

"It's okay, i'll tell the others and we'll help you get better fast."

"Okay, love you"

"Love you too."

Nick's POV:

I walked downstairs after taking Millie's temperature. I entered the living room to see Matt and Chris playing Mario Kart on the TV.

"Well." I say, grabbing their attention.

Chris paused the game and looked at me.

"How are you feeling Chris?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I said i was sick this morning because I feel so much better!"

"Good"

"How's Millie?" Matt asked.

"She's been hit, she has a light fever of 101.3 and the chills!"

"Poor kid"

"I told her that us 3 would help her feel better."

"At least this is the last of it hopefully"

"Right"

Millie's POV:

After Nick had left my room, I immediately had the urge to throw up. I sped walked to my bathroom and emptied my stomach. My coughing must have brought attention to one of my brothers because I heard my bedroom door open.

"Hey, Nick said you got hit with the stomach bug" Chris said.

"Yeah, unfortunately"

"Well we all got together and put something on your bed, I hope you like it."

Chris didn't leave yet. He just held my hair back while I threw up a couple more times.

I stood up and Chris followed me out of the bathroom. I see the other two on my bed.

"Aww thank you guys so much!"

I looked in the basket to see three "get well" cards, a bottle of medicine, a Fresh Love sweatshirt and sweatpants set, some of my favorite candies, and my favorite drinks.

"I love you guys, Im sorry I didn't do anything when you guys were sick."

"No don't apologize, it's completely alright." Matt said.

A week later, I hadn't had the stomach bug anymore but the triplets did again and I had to take care of them.

WC - 715