Janice's Diary

"I'll comeback, ipagluluto lang kita." Janice smiled sweetly at Andrea, she then stood up from where she was seating.

"Are you sure? You know that we can order food instead." Andrea tried to convince Janice, for the reason of, she did not want to tire Janice.

"I insist, Andeng. Para naman healthy ang makain natin. So... What do you want me to make?" Janice asked, looking directly onto Andrea. Janice did not want to give Andrea a clue that she's been falling in love with her - with her best friend. But she can't help it. As Janice looked onto Andrea, her attention was caught in Andrea's face features. Janice fell into Andrea's Almond - Doe eyes, Andrea's Red - Kissable lips. Oh gosh, God knows how much Janice wants to kiss her lips. Andrea's beautifuly nose, Andrea's Collarbone, Andrea's Cherry - Red cheeks Andrea's luscious lashes - Andrea's Majestic Face.

"Ang ganda-ganda mo." Janice blurted out.

Andrea was of course taken aback by Janice's compliment, but not in a way that she is complaining. It wasn't the first time that Janice complimented her, but Andrea felt the tension between the both of them.

"T-thank you..." Andrea.

Janice snapped back in to reality, "A-ay... S-sorry.. Ano nga ulit gusto mo?"

"K-kahit ano." Andrea stuttered, still shocked in Janice's compliment.

Janice smiled as she nodded at Andrea. She then left the room to escape the atmosphere's tension between them.

Andrea was left, still stunned. She looked at the room she was in, trying process things. Her eyes was then caught in the notebook Janice has in the top for her bedroom table, and that's because Andrea saw her name in the book's title, which was literally just her name.

She grabbed the book, and decided to read it.

#1
Dear, Diary. Today, November 17th, 2023, I met Andrea. This isn't the first time I've met her, I've met her before, way back 2019. She's still gorgeous, as ever. We talked, and found out we had so much in common. We took a picture, and she stories it in her insta, hinting Dirty Linen watchers that we may have a affair sa show.

I had fun today, I really did. Especially I have met Andrea again, I just hope we can be much closer to eachother!♥️

#2
January 05, 2023.
Dear, Diary. Today, I and Andrea found out that we were going to have an affair sa teleserye. We actually already know it, pero just making sure — and it has been confirmed. We were of course both shocked, but at the same time, we were both excited and happy!:) Especially, Me. I only did these kind of roles when I was younger, it never again has been repeated, not until today.

I find this very thrilling, Very excited sa mga reactions ng watchers. I'll be keeping this a secret, even sa mga Anak ko, I want to know their reactions!😂

I'm just going to wish, that I will NOT be falling in love with this girl, like I did with my leading man(s) before.

#5
February 21, 2023.
Dear, Diary. nag-lock-in taping kami this weekend, and since it's our first lock-in taping, it's normal that kulang-kulang yung mga rooms, so we got to share rooms with the other casts. And today, I got partnered up with Andrea.

The Directors and Producers decided to partner up loveteams, so that they would get less uncomfortable with eachother, which totally worked. I and Andrea had a bond. Kami lang ata 'yung pinaka-maingay dun sa set. But the other casts said it was okay, they found us cute together.