Spin the Bottle.

"Woooh!" Helen, one of Olga and Leona's closest friends was taking her tequila shot.

"Come on, Olga! Take your shot!" Helen offered a shot of tequila.

"I can't, Helen. Ihahatid ko pa si Leona sa mansion nila." Olga declined Helen's offer.

Olga, Leona, and their friends are now at a private bar, partying because it's Leona's birthday. Leona did not want to celebrate her birthday with the Fieros because Leona and she and the Fieros had a big argument earlier that day.

"Olga, don't be dramatic! Leona can get home safely by herself!" Luxury said.

"And how can you assure me that Leona can drive safely in the mansion, huh?" Olga.

Luxury sighed, annoyed. "Come on, just one shot! Let's have fun!" Luxury said as she and Helen cheered their shots and drank it.

Olga sighed, she was asking herself how she could make her friends get to their homes safely. Olga was disturbed by her thoughts when someone came to her from behind.

"Olga, are you okay? Is something wrong?" it was a familiar voice, a voice that is very familiar that even if Olga doesn't face the "someone" from her behind, she knows who it is.

"Yes, I'm fine, Leona. Nag aalala lang ako sa pag-uwii nila mamaya." Olga.

Leona massaged Olga's back, "Hey, they're going to be fine, don't overthink that much. Their houses are only five minutes away from here."

"oh, yeah. I forgot. I shouldn't be overthinking today, we're supposed to have fun, pero paano kita maihahatid n'yan kapag uuwi ka na?" Olga asked as she turned her into Leona.

"Olga, Im going to be fine, I can call my driver naman."  Leona assured Olga.

Olga sighed. "Okay."

Astrea saw Leona and Olga, and she thought they were being flirty to each other again, "Gays." Astrea sighed.

Selene got bored, so she asked her friends to come play spin the bottle. Others declined her offer, but most of her friends accepted her invitation, including Olga.

"Come on, Leona. This will be fun." Olga tried changing Leona's mind into joining their game.

"Olga's right, Leona. Come on and join us!" Luxury.

"This will be fun!" Helen.

Leona can't fight her desire to join the game, so she sighed and said, "Okaaay. I'll join." Leona rolled her eyes.

"Don't act like you don't like it. I know you want to kiss Olga." Yvhonne teased Leona.

"Shut up." Leona.

Yhvonne, Selene,  Luxury, Helen, Astrea, Olga, Leona, and the rest of the girls that joined the game made a circle (there were 14 in the circle).

Helen grabbed the beer bottle she emptied earlier and placed it in the middle of their circle.

"Game?" Helen.

"Game." All of them said all at once.

Helen pinned the bottle, and it perfectly landed in the direction of Leona and Olga.

Silence came. Everybody knew that Olga is in love with Leona- except Leona. Due to Leona being in love with Carlos and Olga did not want to ruin their friendship, she did not commit.

Olga swallowed the lump on her neck. "Okay."

"Uhm, ano na? A game is a game, you both must kiss." Yvhonne stated. Yvhvonne knew the love Leona has for Olga, and she knew the same about Olga. Yvhonne got excited at this moment as she was waiting for this for a long-long time.

Leona looked at Yvhonne dead in the eyes, and then looked at Olga. "Let's get over this." Leona made her way to Olga.

Leona gently grabbed Olga's face and put it toward hers. And now, their faces are only inches away from each other. Leona felt the hot-shivering breath of Olga's. The electrifying chemistry between them radiates an undeniable heat, leaving an enchanting trail of desire in its wake.

In a mesmerizing display of unbridled passion, their lips met in a fervent embrace, setting off an inferno of sensation that blazed through every fiber of their beings. As their mouths melded in an intoxicating tango, a fervid exchange unfolded, with their tongues engaging in an intricate dance, an entwined duet of desire and longing. In this charged and intimate tableau, a primal instinct surged within them, each partner vying for dominance over the other, their bodies and souls locked in a thrilling contest of wills. It was a potent symphony of ardor, a momentary collision of souls that left them breathless, united in an unforgettable connection that transcended the mere physical, a testament to the depth of their yearning and the intensity of their love.

Leona and Olga pulled out from the kiss since the both of them started losing their breath. Leona looked at Olga with full mesmerization in her eyes. "That was great..." Leona said, still catching her breath.

"Ay talagang that was great! Mag da-dalawang minuto na kayong nag lalaplapan!" Selene mimicked Leona's voice.

"Sinetch itey, 'di kayang makipag hold your breath sa pool ng isang minuto pero kayang makipaglaplapan nang dalawang minuto." Luxury stated, which made all of them laugh.