Safe Place

"Agh!!" Leona exclaimed out of frustration, angriness, and irritation.

"Leona, Darling? What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Olga asked as she walked toward Leona.

"Nakaka-bwisit na si Chiara. Sumo-sobra na 'yung bata na 'yon." Leona said as she grabbed a glass bottle and her favorite drink, Wine.

"Why? Can you tell me what happened?" Olga asked as sweetly and calmly as she could.

Leona sighed. She almost melted by the voice of her lover, Olga. She sounds like an Angel. Leona thought.

"Nag-layas lang naman, at nakipag-kita nanaman ata sa Nico na 'yun." Leona poured the wine into her glass bottle.

"Mhm... Is that all?" Olga walked a bit closer to Leona's back.

"Mhm. I know that I act like I don't care about her, but there is something deep about me that I do, I do care about Chiara. I'm scared that people would later on know about Chiara and Nico's relationship, and would make fake news about them." Leona drank her glass bottle.

"Leona... You should stop stressing about them. Chiara is almost an Adult, and Aidan is Already an Adult. They can handle themselves already, Leona." Olga said.

"I know, but I still want to guide them. Lalo na kay Aidan. I still have my eyes on him and Mila, there's something about her that gives me a bad feeling kasi." Leona said.

Olga puts her right arm into Leona's shoulders and pulled her closer, her Left arm then snakes up their way to Leona's waist.

"Leona, Sweetheart. Please take a rest from your toxic family. You've been skipping meals and not getting enough sleep these past few days. And it's bad for your health, you know that naman, 'di ba?" Olga.

"I would love to take a break, Olga. kaso, si Donya Cielo kasi, she wouldn't give me a break." Leona said.

"Why can't we just leave her? It's for us, Leona, lalo na for you." Olga.

"I can't, Olga. Baka sampahan n'ya tayo ng kaso. You don't know how good  Donya Cielo is when it comes to lying and creating fake information. Nag-mana nga sakanya anak n'ya, eh." Leona took a sip from her glass bottle.

Olga sniffed Leona's neck. "Tignan mo, Leona. Ang asim mo na, Hindi mo na naaalagaan sarili mo."

"Maasim pala ako, ah. 'di ba your favorite food is sinigang?" Leona smirked.

Olga slightly slapped Leona's shoulder, and after slapping it, she kissed Leona's shoulder because she thought she got a bit too hard.

Leona giggled. "You're so cute, My Olga Arguelles."

"And Inaaalagaan mo naman din ako kapag hindi ko naaalagaan sarili ko, eh." Leona continued.

"Kahit na, Darling. You still need to take care of yourself, I'm not always not-busy. This means, not all the time, I'm able to take care of you." Olga kissed Leona's cheeks.

"I will be starting to take care of myself, Olga. So don't you worry." Leona turned her face onto Olga's and whispered "I love you."

Olga giggled and turned Leona's whole body in front of her.

Olga kissed Leona's Forehead. "I"

Olga kissed Leona's nose. "Love"

And lastly, Olga kissed Leona's Lips. "You."

Leona looked into Olga's eyes- Her eyes were full of admiration. "Olga, I don't know what I'd do without you." Leona smiled.

Olga pulled Leona into a tight hug. She knew Leona needed that hug. They stayed like that for a moment- Just them feeling safe with each other's hug- Especially for Leona, she hasn't got a hug for quite a time, and she felt safe in Olga's arms.