Selosa

"Leona, who's this girl?" Olga asked as she handed Leona her phone.

It was a video, a video of Leona and a girl dancing together. The girl's hands were on Leona's waist, they were swaying their bodies together.

"oh, Mahal, She's Ingrid. She's the girl I've been talking about these past few days." Leona smiled.

"... Her hand placement though," Olga said coldly.

"Mahal, we were having fun that time, and we were drunk."

"that is not an excuse, Leona Arguelles." Olga took the phone from Leona's hand and turned her back in front of Leona.

Olga texted her best friend, Eleanor. She was texting Eleanor to go out to party, not when Leona snatched Olga's phone from Olga's Hands. Olga then looks into Leona.

"You're not going anywhere, Olga Arguelles." Leona turned off Olga's phone.

"you know it's not safe out there, especially for you. Baka makita ka pa ng mga demonyo ni Carlos, baka maging mala Ariel ka nanaman." Leona Continued.

"not funny, Leona. And what is even the point of living when my wife is hiding me from the whole world." Olga Whispered her Final sentence.

"Pardon, Darling?" Leona.

"I'm only hiding for your safety, Mahal. I hope you understand that." Leona pulled Olga's body into hers.

Olga tried standing up, but Leona is much stronger than Olga, so Fortunately for Leona, she failed Olga to stand up. Leona wrapped her arms around Olga's waist tighter.

Leona then cupped Olga's cheeks and faced it into hers.
She faced Olga's face so close that she can feel Her Lover's Got breath into hers.

"My Olga, wala ka dapat na ipag-selos. I'm all yours. Sobrang lamang na lamang ka doon kay Ingrid. Talampakan mo lang 'yun, Darling. So please, 'wag ka nang mag tampo roon. I'm all yours, My Olga Arguelles." Leona tried kissing Olga, but Olga pulled out.

"Bahala ka d'yan." Olga Huffed.

Olga then again turned her back to Leona.

"Mahal?"

"Darling?"

"Pangga?"

"Hon?"

"Babe?"

"Baby?"

"Dear?"

Leona called her Lover every endearment they had but nothing seems to work.

There was silence for a moment. Leona removed her arms from Olga. Olga then stands up, took her phone from Leona, and walked as fast as she can from her room.

Leona was a bit sad, but she told herself that she deserved it, that she needs to face the consequence.

Hours passed by, and still, Olga has left her room yet. It was 8:30 PM that time, and it was their dinner time. Fortunately, Leona made Olga's Favorite Dinner: Seared Scallops, Lobster risotto, Lasagna, and Stuffed flank steak. She also managed to buy Olga her favorite flowers: Red Roses and Red Tulips. After all of that hard work, she put her strength together to knock on Olga's door. It took one, two, three, and four knocks for Olga to speak up.

"What do you want?!" Leona heard Olga sniffle. That's the moment that Leona knew that she really fucked up.

"Olga.." Leona said as calmly and softly as she can.

"Olga, please open the door, you need to eat dinner, bawal ka magpa-lipas ng gutom, Mahal." Leona said.

It took Olga to answer to Leona.

"I don't have the appetite to eat, Leona."  Olga said, Coldly.

"Olga, please? Kahit ngayon lang, Mahal. I'm really worried about you."

Olga, being the marupok mermaid, Opened the door for Leona.

Olga still sniffling when she opened the door for Leona. Leona saw how red Olga's eyes were.

Leona Immediately hugged Olga.

"Darling, I'm really sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you."
Leona was speechless, those were the only words she was able to say.

Their hug lasted for two minutes, Olga pushed Leona.
Olga didn't realize that she was still holding the teddy bear Leona gave her on Valentine's when they were still both in high school.

"Olga..." Leona noticed the teddy bear. "I love you so much." Leona looked at Olga with full admiration.

Olga noticed the food and the two bouquets of flowers just for her.

Leona noticed that Olga was looking at the table, so Leona ran and grabbed the two bouquets from the table and gave them to Olga.

"M-mahal, for you..." Leona handed the bouquets to Olga.

Fortunately for Leona, Olga accepted the two bouquets.

"T-thank you." Olga said between her hiccups.

"Let's eat, Mahal? I cooked your favorites..." Leona said with pleading eyes.

"yes, let's eat na, I'm really hungry na." Olga said between her hiccups.

Leona guided Olga through the dining table by grabbing Olga by her waist.

Leona pulled a chair for Olga to seat on, Leona then asked Siri to play Paninindigan kita by Ben&Ben.

They then ate in peace, reassuring Olga that she is the only woman she loves. And telling Olga endlessly that She's hers, and hers only. After they ate, Leona asked Siri again to play Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre. Leona then guided Olga's hand to her waist. They swayed their through the melody. Olga felt joy, she felt loved and content. They ended their night with a deep, passionate, tender kiss.