Baby Leona.

Leona sighed, "Gosh, I can't sleep again." she whispered to herself. It's currently 3:37 AM, and she has to wake up at 7:00 AM for her to get ready for work. But unfortunately for Leona, she doesn't feel any sleepy ness in herself. "Ano ba 'yan, aantukin nanaman ako into mamaya." Leona whispered to herself.

Leona was about to get her phone to tire herself and fall asleep. Her phone was on Olga's side, where their night table was placed. She was about to take her phone from the night table, when she felt Olga move. Leona didn't want to wake Olga up, but she also didn't want to stay in that position kasi baka mangalay s'ya, so instead of staying in that position, she slowly took her phone and got back to her business.

Lamentably, Olga's a light sleeper, so she woke up.

"Leona..." Olga said, her voice was still sleepy.

"Oh no... I'm sorry if I woke you up, Darling." Leona said as she moved closer to Olga, and caressed Olga's cheeks.

Olga opened her eyes, "Leona, you're still up nanaman?", Olga sat herself up and checked the time, it was 3:42 AM.
"Mahal, it's three in the morning, and you're still awake?" Olga looked back to Leona.

Leona didn't want to be scolded by Olga, so she tried to play it off by saying, "Hihi... Sorry na po." and gave Olga a sweet smile.

Olga sighed, "Hay nako, Darling." Olga rubbed her eyes and laughed.

"I can't sleep po, eh." Leona.

Olga held Leona's hand, "Okay, if I made you your favorite chocolate milk, will you sleep?"

"Only if you sing for me after I drink my milk!" Leona said.

By the looks of Olga, she was not in the mood for singing.

"Pretty Pleaseeee?" Leona pleaded.

Olga sighed. "Haaay Nako talaga, Darling. Ooookay, I will sing for you after you drink your Milk." Olga rolled her eyes.

"Yay! Thank you, Darling!" Leona gave Olga a sweet smile.

Fast Forward, Olga was now in the kitchen, making Leona her favorite hot chocolate milk. Leona doesn't really like chocolates, but when Olga made this hot chocolate for Leona, she had been asking Olga to make it ever since.
That's because, Olga's choco milk is not that sweet at all, and Leona hates sweet sugary things.

Olga was done making Leona's chocolate milk. Olga's chocolate milk normally has marshmallows at the top, but since it's three in the morning, she doesn't want Leona to eat something like those because it might be unhealthy for her.

Olga walked to their bedroom with the chocolate milk in her hands, "Darling, here, drink this na before it gets cold." Olga handed the cup to Leona.

"Yaaay! I love you, Darling!" Leona got the cup from Olga's, and blew on it, because she didn't want her tongue to be burnt, Leona then sipped from the cup, "Tastes good as always, Thank you, Darling." Leona smiled at Olga.

Olga giggled, "Leona, you're so cute. May foam ka pa sa lips mo, Darling." Before Leona was about to wipe the foam from the top of her lips, Olga wiped it off with the use of her thumb, and licked the thumb she used for wiping Leona's lips, "Oh, now I see why you love this drink so much." Olga said, looking a bit surprised at the chocolate milk she made.

"Or maybe, it's just much tastier when it comes from your lips." Olga looked at Leona and smiled.

"Sira!" Leona laughed.

Leona and Olga were having chats while Leona's drinking her Chocolate Milk. Fast Forward, and Leona finished her cup, "Darling, ubos na." Leona pouted.

"Don't be sad, Darling. I'll make more of those tomorrow. Pero now, we need to sleep, it's four in the morning na, oh." Olga took the cup from Leona and placed it on the Night Table.

"Okay." Leona yawned.

Olga laid on the bed with her left arm open, "Leona, let's sleep na."

Leona laid down, placed her head on Olga's left arm, and hugged Olga with all her Love. Olga then placed her right arm on Leona's cheeks and Caressed it.

Olga started humming to make Leona sleep. After a minute of Olga humming, Leona realized that the song Olga was humming was their song, which is "Tahanan" by Adie.

"Olga, I told you kanina, kantahan mo 'ko, not hum for me." Leona said.

"Kakantahan ka na nga po, opo." Olga said, and started singing.

Leona loved this moment. She had never heard Olga sing this way because Olga usually sings songs that have high notes.

Olga's voice was music in Leona's ears. Leona has never heard a voice this angelic as Olga has.

Not long after Olga's singing, Leona fell asleep.

Olga stopped singing, so that she can pepper Leona with her kisses.

Olga pecked on Leona's cheeks, forehead, neck, and head.

"I love you so much, My baby Leona." Olga whispered.

Olga hugged Leona with the use of her right arm.

Olga savored and Cherished this moment. Because She and Leona had been a bit distant from each other because they'd been fighting and arguing more often just because of Aidan and Donya Cielo.