Ipaglalaban kita 2.0

"Leona. You need to choose. Us, or that Olga!" Donya Cielo said.

"Ma, please don't make me choose, you know that-"

"Leona, I said choose!" Donya Cielo cuts Leona.

"Ma..." Leona was speeches. She loves Olga and Aidan. She couldn't choose between them. She does want to leave Donya Cielo, But not her Son.

"I can't choose, I love My Son, And My Olga." Leona continued.

"Well, Whether you like it or not, you will!" Donya Cielo.

Leona looked at Olga.

"Leona, I know you love Aidan, so please. Just choose them." Olga whispered.

"Olga, I love you, too. I can't bare to lose you." Leona whispered back.

"So, what are you going to do?" Olga whispered.

"Ano?! Choose Leona, Choose!" Donya Cielo yelled at them.

"Ma, I still need time, please." Leona said to Donya Cielo.

"So mag katimbang lang ang pagmamahal mo saamin at sa kabit m-"

"Enough, Mama! Olga isn't any kabit. I and Carlos already didn't love each other when I and Olga started this Relationship. And, I was already planning to divorce him, because I was tired of his actions and his mistresses. so technically, Legal kami." Leona held Olga's hands.

Olga tightens her hold on Leona's hands, in response.

Leona looked at them: (Aidan, Mila, Chiara, Feliz, Ador, And Donya Cielo) one by one, and said, "You, You all! I don't want to hear anything from you all saying bad things to My Olga! And If I do, I will expose this Family's Secrets!" Leona continued.

Donya Cielo was speeches. She didn't expect Leona's response to be like that.

Leona came closer to Aidan and said, "Aidan, babalik-balikan kita dito, okay?"

Aidan was stunned, he wasn't able to respond.

After she said that, she once again looked at everyone and said, "I-I choose Olga."

"Leona, how dare you." Donya Cielo said, trembling.

"Why? Were you there when everyone turned their backs on me? Were you there when I was suffering in silence? Were you there when I needed someone to cry on? Were you there when Carlos was Cheating on me? No! Olga was always by my side, when You and Your Son were not." Leona Held Olga's hands, once again. And pulled Olga out of the room.

"Leona! You didn't have to do that, what about Aidan?" Olga said while they were running.

"He can handle himself, he has Mila." Leona stopped when they were already in the car.

Olga and Leona we're panting.

Leona looked at Olga.

Olga looked at Leona.

Leona Held Olga's hands, and kissed them.

Olga was trying to process everything that happened.

"L-Leona, are you sure that you chose me?" Olga asked.

"Olga, with you, I'm sure with everything." Leona said.

Olga was speechless. The only thing she could do, was cry. I have found the right person. Olga thought.

Leona cupped Olga's cheeks and wiped her tears away.

"Darling, Even if the whole world dislikes our relationship, I still would choose you. I'd rather be hated by others than hated by the person I have wished for so long. Olga Arguelles-Roque, Mahal kita, I love you. Ipinaglaban mo na 'ko, kaya naman, ako naman ang ipaglalaban ka. Ipaglalaban kita, Olga Arguelles-Roque." Leona reconnected her lips To Olga's. It's been so long since she ever kissed her Olga again, because they had been facing The Fierros's problems. But now, they both know that they will get out of this country, and live their best lives in their dream place.