Finally.

Andrea has been courting Janice for almost a year now.
and today, Janice is planning to surprise Andrea by changing her life; Janice liked Andrea since Andrea started courting her, but she didn't show it to Andrea, because she was still recovering from her previous toxic relationship at that time. In short, she didn't want Andrea to be hurt because she still wasn't ready to be in another relationship.

But now, Janice already moved on, so here she is, decorating Their Condo with balloons, hearts, confetti, and many more. Andrea is currently at work, she'd be home at noon, and it is currently 8:00 AM, Janice woke up really early just for this. She even baked Andrea her favorite cake: Red Velvet, with some matching cupcakes. Janice also brought a big bouquet full of Red Roses (Because Red Roses Symbolize Love.)

Janice still has 2 hours to call her friends and tell them what She's going to do. She called Candy, Gelli, and Carmima to help her. Fortunately for Janice, her friends were all free and agreed to help her.

Janice's Friends helped Janice cook more of the food, Carmina shared some of her best dishes, while Candy and Gelli were the ones to cook. Janice bought an "It's a yes!" sign at the nearest store. They were done with everything, and it was currently 11:09, so they decided to change their clothes, and retouch their makeup.

Fast Forward, it's now 11:56. Janice is a bit Nervous, but keribells lang. The girls turned the lights off and waited for Andrea to arrive.

Andrea's Pov:

Gosh, finally. I'm home. Andrea said to herself.

She unlocked the door of their Condo, and she was a bit suspicious because she knows that Janice does not like being in the dark, and the lights are off. She opened the lights and was about to scream Janice's name, not when she saw what was in their Living room, it was full of decorations.

All of a sudden, Janice and her friends came out of nowhere and screamed "Surprise!" which made me of course surprised.

"J-Janice, what is this all about?" I said, almost running out of breath.

Janice took a deep breath, and said,

"Andrea, I've been hiding this from you for a while now. I've liked you since you courted me. But I never showed you my love and affection because I was still hurt by my toxic relationship with Michael. But now that I've already moved on, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Ms. Andrea Del Rosario."

By that, I Teared up.

Janice pulled me into a big tight hug that I'd been craving for the past weeks. Not long after that, Leona pulled out of our hug and cupped my cheeks with the use of her hands.

"Andrea, you made me feel like no person would ever treat me like you do. I love you, Andrea." Janice said.

I was speechless, the only thing I was able to say was "Janice, may I kiss you?".

Janice pulled me out for a kiss. It was passionate. It's like I've never felt this kind of sensation from another kiss from someone else.

That's when I pulled out and said, "Mahal, wala pang sinasabi si father na "You may now kiss the bride.". "
I and the guests laughed.

"Sorry na, Mahal. I was a bit excited." Janice smiled.

"Excited yarn?" I said that made my wife  and the guests laugh.

Finally, Finally. I can Finally call her my wife.