𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖓

They all headed to Stiles's house, they saw him grab his key and unlock two locks, a fingerprint and a code. They looked at him weirdly, "What? I'm paranoid." Stiles shrugged. 

They knew the house wasn't very big, but it was nice to see a teenager providing for himself and making a life.

They entered and saw the cat running towards them, Stiles picked him up, headed to the kitchen and fed him.

The team all sat down on the small couch. " Do you guys want something to drink or eat?" Stiles asked, everyone shook their head. On the coffee table there was some books. Ancient books, with post its and maps and notebooks filled with traducciones, a novel and some college books. 

Stiles sits down and then the door rings, Stiles curses underneath his breath in polish. He grabs a white envelope that looks that it contains money and opens the door.

The team sees Stiles open the door and talk with the strangers in Russian, after a few minutes they leave, and Stiles sits down. "Who were they?"Roy asked, "My neighbors." 

"So can you guys remind me what are we doing here in such unholy hours?" Stiles asked. "Trying to get to know you." Felicity smiles. 

"Well, what do you wanna know?" Stiles asked, "Everything." Dinah responded, Stiles winced "I'm afraid that, that is not possible."He responded. "Why?" Thea asked. "Something are better left undisturbed." Stiles answered vaguely. "If you can't tell us, you can't be on the team." Oliver said. 

Stiles tilted his head, "Who said I wanted to join the team?" "You don't?" Roy asked disappointed. "Not really, between school and my job I'm kinda busy for vigilante shit." He said.

The team didn't expect that. "But I can help you with forensic stuff or if you need another perspective or something." Stiles offered. They nod and they start to pile out, Stiles tells Roy they need to talk.

Stiles showers and changes to his pijamas after popping a few pills he was out. He woke up at five am because someone was in his house. He grabbed his gun and stepped out of his room. He was met by a knife to the throat. 

"Stiles, nice to meet you." He said. "Who are you?" Stiles asked trying to move. "Malcolm Merlyn." Stiles recognized that name. "What do you want?" "I want to talk." Malcolm replied removing the knife.

Stiles made coffee and offered Malcolm some, which he took. "What do you want to talk about?" Stiles asked. "I want to hire you." Malcolm said. "For what?" "To kill, what else?" "What do you mean?" Stiles asked. 

"Don't interrupt. I'm going to hire you and every week I'll give you a yellow envelope with your target. When you kill your target, I am going to transfer money to a secret account. You'll have to work in the shadows, with a name and a suit. I trust you to design it yourself. I will give you guns and other weapons that won't be able to be traced to you or me. Deal?" Malcolm said.

Stiles considered it a second, "Who would I be killing?" "Only bad guys." Malcolm assured. "Deal." Malcolm grinned and told Stiles to follow him, they went to the outside of his house and a motorcycle and a van with trunks were there.  

"That motorcycle is yours. You can modify it if you want." Malcolm said. They loaded the trunks and Malcolm explained, "Weapons, technology, computers, anything you'll need will be in there." The trunks were mostly black heavy-duty cases. "And this is your first case." He handed Stiles the file. 

Malcolm left and Stiles got to work, he had the week of from the SCPD and it was spring break. Stiles headed to Ikea and Home Depot and built a bookcase that opened up with a passcode to a secret room. He bought racks and loaded the guns, knives, rifles, bows, crossbows on the wall. He bought a desk. 

It ended up looking something like this

It ended up looking something like this. ^

After that he headed to work on his suit

(On the back is had spraypainted the word ' Икар' which is Russian for Icarus

(On the back is had spraypainted the word ' Икар' which is Russian for Icarus. He had his logo on the chest there was a kanji for self, the omega symbol and a triskelion which made his logo.) 

Stiles had left a case unopen. Finally, he opened it. It was a black katana.

He grabbed it and saw that in the blade on one side it was engraved with: 'Time will cease, Disease will fester, and Death will die

He grabbed it and saw that in the blade on one side it was engraved with: 'Time will cease, Disease will fester, and Death will die.' In Latin. Om the other side it had: 'Chaos, Pain, Strife.'

Stiles grabbed the yellow folder and got to work.