𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖙

The pack was having a meeting at the newly built pack house when Scott got the call. The pack was arguing about what they wanted for dinner, and Malia was screaming because she didn't understand math. Scott quickly answered the phone and left the room.

'Scott are you there?'  His dad asked on the phone. 

"Yes, dad, what's up?" Scott answered. 

'We found him Scott, we found Stiles.'

"What?" Scott asked his voice breaking.

'He is being transferred to the Beacon Hills memorial hospital; I have to warn you Scott he is in a pretty bad shape.'

"Can I see him?" Scott asked. 

'Only family is allowed to see him.'

"How did you find him?" 

'Someone called 911' 

Scott nods, knowing his father can't see him and stays quiet. 

'Listen Scott, I have to go.'  His father hung up.

Scott was still in shock when a blocked number called him. He picked it up and it was Araya on the other side. Araya explains how his men found Stiles passes out on the ground and how they called 911. Scott tells her thank you a million times. Araya hangs up, and Scott enters the living room with his phone in hand. When the pack see Scott's face, they quiet down. 

"Scott?" Allison asked. "They found him." Scott responded. "What?" Lydia asked. "The Calaveras found Stiles, they called 911 who called my father, who called me. Stiles is being transferred to the Beacon Hills Memorial right now."

"What?" Derek asked. Everyone knew that Derek had a crush on Stiles, and Lydia had a crush on Stiles too. Neither of them acted on their feelings, for Derek, Stiles was too young, and was in love with Lydia (everyone knew he was bisexual) and for Lydia, Stiles didn't really talk about his feelings or anything, which frustrated her. 

"What are we waiting for?" Liam asked, getting to his feet. "We can't see him, only family can see him." Scott said. "That rule is crap." Liam mumbled underneath his breath. "We'll see him when he gets discharged." Scott said softly squeezing Liam's shoulder in a fatherly way. The pack's eyes widen "That could be months from now!" Malia exclaimed. 

"Scott is right." Lydia said, all eyes fell to her. "Stiles been through hell this last year, we may not know where he was, but he needed to go to the hospital, it must have been bad and If we all come barging in there, we are going to overwhelm him and that is the last thing we want." She explained. Everyone understood and nodded their head. 

" A fucking year." Scott cursed, which shocked the pack because Scott never cursed, that was more of a Stiles thing. "We've looked for a fucking year, he is in the hospital, and we can't see him. Stiles is my fucking brother. I've missed him, more than humanly possible. Did we ever tell you guys how we met?" Scott says. Everyone shakes their head. "His mom had just died. I don't know if you know how she died." Everyone shakes their head again.  "She had frontotemporal dementia; I don't know if that's what killed her. Stiles doesn't really talk about her." Scott explains.

"What's frontotemporal dementia?" Malia asks. "The areas of your brain start to shrink, it's also the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers. In some really rare cases, it can be genetic." Lydia explains. "It was a week after she died, and Stiles was new at school. We were ten, eleven maybe, but his eyes. I'll never forget that look." Scott shivers and continues. "I was having a panic attack because i had just found out my parents were getting divorced."

Scott chuckles. "Stiles found me, in the bathroom, he saw my inhaler and told me I was having an asthma attack, I used my inhaler, and I calmed down, he told me about how me thinking it was an asthma attack instead of a panic attack got rid of my panic attack."

"We became inseparable after that. Even after I was bitten, Stiles still carried my inhaler just in case." Scott finishes. 

"How did he know how to do that?" Kira asks, "I don't know, every time since that day, that he has a panic attack, he just waves it off. Tells me it was nothing and leaves. I never got the chance to thank him for that day." Scott responds.

"Now you do." Allison says hugging Scott.