𝖌𝖔𝖉, 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙

Stiles was pacing (his limp noticeable), he had to go. The door ringed he opened it and saw Scott and Lydia, he hugged them tight. "The plan worked." She whispered. "You doubted the plan?" Stiles asks. 

The plan began when Kira came in and told them about Stiles's birthday, they rushed to his house, they saw Stiles fiddling with the keys on his porch, reading a letter. 

Stiles was leaving and the pack asked why. He showed them the letter. 'We are coming for you' it said. 

"Who sent you this?" Derek growled. Stiles hands were shaking just like the rest of him, his hand ache for a blade or for his Xanax. Scott shook Stiles out of his spiral. "Stiles who sent you this?" He asked. "Who do you think?" Stiles snarked. 

"I can't go back there. I can't, they'll be too mad, and I won't survive this time." Stiles muttered underneath his breath. "The people who sent you this are the people who took you?" Lydia asks. Stiles nods. 

"I have to go." Stiles mumbled; they stopped him. Stiles didn't tell them who took him or what they did to him, but by the look on his face, the fear noticeable on his eyes made the pack mad. 

They formulated a plan. They found out that the hale loft was bugged and had cameras, but they also realize that Stiles wasn't afraid for himself, he was afraid for the pack. 

They created a plan that would save the pack, but Stiles would have to skip town. It was a good one. Liam and Theo had been dating and Theo owed Stiles, so he agreed to the plan.

The plan: Stiles would kill Theo, the pack would drug him and take him to the Hale loft, they would argue, and Stiles would leave town. They made it seem that the pack wanted nothing to do with a murderer. It was a good terrible crazy plan, but just crazy enough that it would work.

After the plan was finished Scott and Lydia went to his house. "You ready to leave?" Lydia asks. "Yeah, remember I can't tell you where I'm going." "We know." Scott says. 

"You know everything we said was a lie, right?" Lydia asks. "We all know that isn't true." Stiles whispers. "I am sorry." Scott says, "I forgive you." Stiles responds, "Not for that. For this."

Stiles looks down to see a laser pointed at his chest. People start barging into his house in uniform that says in big, white letters 'WCKD' "Scott..." Stiles whispers. They all point their gun at Stiles and the pack comes out of the shadows, looking sad and ashamed. "You were all in on this." Stiles whispers. A soldier kicks his bad knee, and he falls to the ground, kneeing.

Stiles tries to get up even the soldiers pushed him down. "Bow to your king, Thomas." Janson says. "Kill me if you must but I will not bow to a king." He says the word with disgust. "Who wears a crown studded with jewels of every life he has ended." He finished. "Then you shall be the crown piece." Janson replies pulling out a gun. 

"Wait you said that he was going to live." Scott interjects, "Sometimes living is worse." Stiles whispers. "You got the money, now shut the fuck up." A soldier says. 

Stiles closes his eyes when he fills the barrel of a gun on his forehead. "This is your fault." Janson says. "I know." Stiles whispers. "They are dead because of you." "I know." 

"Shoot me." Stiles says softly. He opens his eyes. Janson drops the gun. "No." "Why the fuck not?" "Because villains don't get happy endings. Villains don't get mercy and who am I to break tradition."Janson replies. 

"If I'm the villain does that make you a hero?" Stiles asks, "It makes me a god." "Now get up and fight." Janson says. 

Stiles gets up and punches Janson in the jaw, Janson returns the punch, Stiles falls down and reaches to his feet where he grabs a knife from his shoe and strikes. Janson dodges the knife, but it nicked his nose, Janson pulls out a knife of his own. They fight, daggers clashing, dried blood on their knuckles, cuts on their faces. Janson punches Stiles and he falls to the ground next to the gun. 

The pack is just watching. 

They see Stiles pull out the gun and his hand shakes as he points it at Janson. Stiles shoots him on the leg and Janson kneels, "You are human, but you are a monster." He spits out. 

"Better be a monster than an arrogant god." Stiles drops the gun, but he has a tight grip on his knife. He moves closer to Janson and pushes the dagger to his stomach making Ratman gasp, Stiles leans in and whispers "I don't mind being the villain in your story because you are a clown in mine." Stiles twists the knife pushes it up and pulls it out and loves the way Janson falls to the floor chocking on his own blood. The soldiers have their guns pointed at Stiles.

"I'm sorry WCKD I just don't vibe with your rules." Stiles shoots the soldiers, throwing knifes and broken glass at them, killing them. All the soldiers drop dead, and the pack looks at Stiles. 

Stiles covered in blood, leaves the house the pack on his heels. The pack is in front of Stiles, and he is so nerve wracking silent. "Stiles say something, yell, scream, cry. Anything." Derek tries.

Stiles looks at them, and he closes his eyes a tear escaping. "I trusted you." He whispered. 

"I fucking trusted all of you. Fuck you. Fuck all of you." He adds. "What did i do?" Stiles mutters to himself. "I'm asking you! What fucking thing did I do to deserve this?" He asks. 

No one says anything until Lydia says, "You lived, you fought the chaos but then you gave in. You gave into the darkness. You became it. You attracted it." "Oh. I see. I'm the problem." Stiles scoffs. 

"Leave. Fucking leave, I never want to see you again!" Stiles yelled. "You made me into a monster and then blame me for the consequences! Fucking leave, If I ever see your faces again, I swear to God..." Stiles trailed off. "I didn't know you guys hated me that much." Stiles mumbled.

They don't leave. "Kill me or leave because if you don't run and I find you, I won't be merciful." They leave. Stiles enters his house clutching his head, wincing at the sight of dead bodies, grabs his bag and leaves.