𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

They got to the safe haven. They lived. Not all of them but most of them survived.

Newt died. Thomas blamed himself. As he should. Thomas loved Newt, but he never had the chance to tell him that.

Now he lives with the guilt and pain. 

Thomas was the boy who lived, but wished he didn't. 

Newt was the boy who deserved to live, but didn't, couldn't.

If Thomas could had died instead of Newt. He would had died happily, if it meant Newt lived. Thomas would had died, without a second thought. But he never got the chance to prove it. 

Thomas lived, Newt didn't.

Thomas ran, Newt jumped.

Thomas loved Newt, Newt loved Thomas too.

Thomas tried, Newt gave up.

Thomas survived, but did he?

Thomas was a hero, but at the end he was a villain.

They were just kids, they weren't supposed to be heroes

But, Thomas was a villain.

Heroes are the good guys and villains are the bad guys. What if that's not true?

What if heroes are just people who learnt how to escape hell and villains are just the people who learnt how to survive in it.

At the end, the only thing that changes is who tells the story. Both the hero and the villain are knee deep in blood. Sometimes theirs.

But sometimes you don't become the hero or the villain.

You become something more, something a lot more dangerous. Something unpredictable, something untamable.

You become an anti-hero. That's what Thomas became. It took him a long time to figure it out. But someone a long time ago gave him a box of darkness and it took him years to realize that, that was a present too. That darkness saved him. Even when he wanted to die. He did die, he died the moment he pulled the trigger on Newt. The darkness became him. He became the storm that drowned him years ago. 

He became the Anti-Hero

(A/N: hope you enjoy the book. I thought we deserved a morally grey stiles/thomas. Please comment just to say hi. )