𝖈𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖊

(Stiles had gotten a black cat and his name was red)

[other p.o.v]

Laurel went into Quentin's office, "I found you a CSI." "Really?" Quentin asked, "Yes. His name is unpronounceable, but he goes by Stiles." Laurel responded, "What the hell is a Stiles?" Laurel dropped Stiles's file on his desk. "He is." Quentin picks up the file and says, "He looks a bit young. Did he even go to college?" "He did not but see the last name."

"Stilinski." Quentin reads, "Like Noah Stilinski?" Quentin asks, "Yes, Stiles here is his son." 

"Wow." Quentin rubs his hand through his face.  "He served a tour in Afghanistan for six months." Laurel adds, "He became Sargeant in as little as two months, which already is a spectacular feat and not to mention he was seventeen when he joined." She spoke. 

"Wow. Why did he join the army?" Quentin asks, "So the military would pay his education." "Wow." Quentin repeated. "Right now, he got accepted into Stanford, he is studying criminology, politics, physics, economy, literature, psychology and forensic silences." Laurel says. 

"Tell me more about this kid." Quentin said. "Graduated a year early from high school, both of his parents are dead, he had three jobs in high school to pay his dad's chemo. He graduated high school with a 6.0 gpa. He volunteered part time at his local hospital. Has ADHD, and probably PTSD. He went missing for a year and popped up in the middle of the Mexican dessert. Knows seventeen languages, is a skilled marksman and is very well known because he knows how to read people." Laurel said.  

"Wow. Wait you said he went missing?" Quentin asks, "Yes, no one knows where he went just that he was severely injured when he came back." Laurel says. Quentin nods, "Hire him."

[Other p.o.v]

Stiles was driving black in his blue jeep from his first class. They were understanding and let him go to classes or just do the homework because of his schedule and work.

He was humming to the radio when someone races the red light and hits Stiles. The jeep spins and tumbles over to a ditch, ending upside down. Stiles hits his head on the wheel knocking him unconscious. 

When Thomas wakes up, he is in the glade. Gladers around, he sees Newt and he runs to him and hugs him tight. "What's up, Tommy?" Newt asks, "I missed you." Thomas whispers, "I missed you too, Tommy." Newt interlaces their hands, "Come on, Tommy?" Newt takes Thomas into the woods and they both sit on a log. 

"Did you get my letter?" Newt asks, "Yeah." Tom takes off the necklace. "I'm sorry." He whispers. "It's not your fault, Tommy." Newt responds. "I love you." Thomas says, "I love you too." They both lean in, their mouths clash, and they kiss, Newt's hand goes up and digs in into Thomas's hair. They kiss with more passion.

Newt smiles into the kiss and Thomas slips his tongue in making Newt moan. They break the kiss to breath, but Newt starts kissing Thomas's neck. Newt trails Thomas's neck until he finds his weak spot. Thomas moans, "Found it." Newt said, still kissing and sucking on his neck. 

Newt crawls on Thomas's lap and they continue to kiss. After a while they stopped making out. They go to the others; everyone hugs him and says that it's good to see him.

His close group gathered around Thomas and everyone especially Minho, Chuck, Gally and Frypan hugged him tight. Thomas tells them that he looked up their parents and gave them the objects. 

"So, greenie how is life?"Gally asked "For one the world is not scorched." Thomas responds, everyone's eyes widen. "What do you mean?" Vince asked. "It's not scorched. There are actual cities and forest, and cranks apparently don't exist." "How?" Brenda asked. "I have no fucking idea." Thomas admitted.

"So, you actually have a normal shucking life?" Minho asked, Thomas nods. "What's it like?" Newt asks. "To be honest, it fucking sucks." "Why?" Chuck asked. "It's just been a very crappy life, not that I can complain." Thomas muttered. 

"Don't you have parents?" Brenda asked. "Both dead." "Friends?" Jorge asked. "Supernatural and sold me to WCKD." "What do you mean supernatural?" Teresa asked. "You know, werewolves, vampires, druids, demi-gods, actual God, I even once met lucifer." Thomas shrugged. 

"Are you joking?" Aris asked. "Nope." "Jeez." Minho said.

They talked for an hour, and they told Thomas stories and well, he listened. "Is this real or its just happening inside my head?" Thomas asked. "Of course, it's happening inside your head, Tommy, but why must that mean it isn't real?" Newt asked. "To put it in better words. You are not dead you are in..." Vince trailed off. "Bardo." Thomas realized. "Yes, so while you are here in this little safe haven of ours you are also very much alive." Vince explained. 

"Now it's time to wake up, Tommy."  Newt said. "Yes. And if you die before you are old and gray we will kick you back down, understood, slint head?" Minho asked. "Yes, Min." "Good. Now wake up." "What if I don't want to?" Thomas asked. "You must." Aris said. "Take a walk with me Tommy." Newt instructed. 

They walked and Newt pointed, "Remember the night you entered the maze? And you spit out Gally's secret drink?" "Yeah, I do." "They should had marked that day." Newt said. "Why?"Thomas asked. "The night hope fell in love with despair or the night the sun fell in love with the moon. Don't you think my sweet moon?" Newt responded. "Of course, I do my sun."

"Good. Now Tommy, it's time to wake up." "I know." Thomas kisses Newt and closes his eyes. 

"But before you do Tommy, I want you to have this." Newt gives him a camera and a pen. "I thought I lost this in the last city." Thomas said holding the camera. That camera had memories of them. "This pen will allow you to write to us. You write a letter and then burned it. We will get it." Newt explained. "Thank you." "Don't thank me Tommy, just wake up and remember that I love you."

"I love you too." Thomas closed his eyes, feeling Newt's lips on his and when he opened them, he was in the car. He heard footsteps, but the darkness took him. 

[Other p.o.v]

Thea was driving when Oliver called her.

 "Hey Ollie, what's up?" She asked. 

'Nothing, just checking up on you.' Oliver responded on the other line. 

'I'm here too.' Roy said.

"Hi Oliver, hi Roy." Thea responded. 

They talked awhile until she accidentally ran a red light and hit a blue jeep. She lost consciousness for a second. 

'Thea!' Roy and Oliver yelled on the other line.

"I'm here." She groaned. 

'What happened?' Her boyfriend asked. 

"I hit someone." She responded watching the blue jeep tumble over into a ditch.

She unbuckled herself and went to check on the person.

'Put it on facetime.' Oliver instructed. Thea did it and changed the camera so they could see the car wreck.

'I know that jeep.' Roy whispers.

"You do?" Thea asked trying to enter the ditch.

'Yeah, the boy who drove it was an.. old friend of mine.' Roy says.

"Can you guys call an ambulance?" Thea asked.

'Already called it.' Oliver says. 

Thea opens the door, places the phone on the floor and unbuckles Stiles. She moves him and places his head in her lap waiting for the ambulance to come. She checks his pulse, making sure it's okay.

She saw that in his hands he had a pen, a camera and a necklace.