❤️𝖬𝖸 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤- 10❤️

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒. 𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽. 𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 6 𝗂𝗇  𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖪𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾.

𝖧𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾  𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌.
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 it will be white lie if he said he is not been affected. Seeing her in that state, not responding to his words and her medical condition specially learning about depression and insomnia, he was terrified. He likes her maybe falling for her or already have but she is his life now, his heartbeat, his soul mate, his other half and he want nothing in this world which separates her from him.

With her arrival in his life she has been nothing but a constant ray of happiness but she herself hides so much that he is not even aware of her pain. He is upset from her that she hide these important things from him but he knows apart from him she will tell no one. Sure veer and alia are also her friends  and alia is a girl but he knows she is most comfortable only with him.
But that doesn't mean she will be spared  just like that. He will make sure to make her understand  that she can't hide anything from him.

He didn't wanted to wake her up knowing that she must be exhausted and sleep is not something  she easily gets.
He asked a nurse to help him to carry her reports and medicines while he picked her up in bridal style.

Placing her in the car and reclining the passenger seat he made her wear the seatbelt and placed the medicine on the backseat carefully. Driving the car he went to his penthouse and shifted her to his room. He called veer and informed  that he is with monami and they will take leave for two days. He gave his meetings to veer while transferred all the file work to himself that he will do living here.

Doctor has planned a diet plan for her and he ordered them online with some of her favorite juice, chocolates, snacks and wafers. He was sure that these medicines are bitter which she hates but her favourite things will make it easier for him to give it to her.

After two hours she woke up and recognised karan's  room in his penthouse. She wanted to talk to him so started to go when she heard his voice.

Ab to km se km apna khayal rakho ya fir hospital bed par hi shift krwa du tmhe.

She was shocked to hear his sarcastic remarks but looking at him and his mood she immediately understood his spoiled mood.

He silently gave her chicken soup which she took silently knowing it will spoil his mood further If she spoke a word against him. 
Karan didn't spoke a word just gave her medicines which as he predicted she made faces but swallowed without complain and karan knew it happened  because he is not speaking  to her. Sure his stern face helped him now but he doesn't want to use that side of his. He wants her to express herself openly without thinking about his mood. For him she comes first and even if he is dying he will prefer her over himself.