❤️MY LIFELINE -6❤️

Monami was shocked seeing a familiar face.

Hello Mr Khanna wished karan coming from his cabin.

Hey Mr shergill nice to meet you said saran Khanna still looking at monami.

Karan found it strange and looked at minami who was stilled and look troubled.

Mr Khanna pls take a seat said karan.

Monami kya hua. U okay right. You look tensed asked karan.

I am fine karan said monami and smiled at him that never reached her eyes.

Karan looked at her and decided to ask later.

He took a seat and started the meeting.

So Mr Khanna, this project which is about reducing the coal energy with solar one in our new hotel and it's nearby area.

It will be initiated by us with a similar pattern.
Partnership 60-40 and terms will be  discussed well by both of us said karan and started the presentation.

After an hour and half the meeting ended and khanna group accepted all the terms.

So Mr shergill we will discuss it our legal team and sent the contract to you said saran Khanna.

They shook their hands and khanna went from there.

Everyone leaved the meeting room but karan stayed there watching monami who was looking at her file from the starting of the meeting.

Monami please repeat the terms of the meeting said karan looking in the file in which she is looking from the starting.

Monami looked at him who is looking at her with uttermost patience waiting for her to open up.

She badly wants to tell him and she trusts him with herself.

She closes her eyes and sighed.

Karan stands from his chair and make her stand by her shoulder.

He places his index finger under her chin and  raises her head but her eyes were still down.
Karan grabbed her small warm hand in his large cold ones and take her to his cabin.

He locked his cabin and stands infront of her.

He places his hands on her cheeks and makes her look at him.

He was looking at her with anticipation and she was looking at him with doe eyes for any kind of assurance that she needed.

Slowly her eyes got filled with layer of tears and karan wiped them with his thumb gently.

She was looking at him when he pulled her closer and kiss her forehead and she closes her eyes.

He joined their forehead and caresses her cheeks slowly.

Monami tears slowly falled and she started sobbing.

Karan eyes got teary listening her sobs and seeing her like this but he knows it is necessary.
The barrier which needed to break and the walls which needed to crossed with the guards which needed to be down.

She started crying and hugged him and was sliding down when karan hold her waist providing her support.