❤️MY LIFELINE--1❤️

Karan is the ceo of Shergill Group of Companies(SGC).
Monami is his PA.
Karan never looked at a girl as he always believed that intimacy should be only with someone special.
And being your first in everything gives a special and pleasant feeling to your partner.
Monami is of 25 year old while karan is of 26.
Karan completed his internship at the age of 24 and handled his own company after that.
His father and mother always loved him.
From two years, karan has worked hard for everything in his power and SGC has moved from top 10 in India to top 3 in India currently on top first.

Monami has completed her college and at age of 23  she joined as a pa for karan who was recently joined as a ceo.

Karan had joined his company 5 days ago and working and learning about all the things about it.

His father suggested to hire a good pa himself as he has to work so it will be good and easy to work if he select his pa.

So the next day (Saturday) he gave an advertisement for the post of his pa.

On Monday,
Many girls came and tried to seduce him but failed as he didn't pay attention on them.
Some girls were not confident, some where not  proper for being that position, some of them had bad academics grade while some stutter before him.

He was knowingly scaring them as he knows that many times they will have to see his worst and cope up with him.

There were many boys but  they were scared, poor academics, or not confident, some where nodding in yes in his wrong answers which shows if he will do any mistake they will not suggest him.
He didn't wanted any robot.

The last two girls were remained and he was literally drained.

A girl entered ......

Hii myself Maria

Hii myself Maria

Karan shergill said karan and nodded.

She answered all of his questions.
She was confident.
He was impressed by her qualification and her way of answering.

Miss Maria i must say you have all the qualification nad qualities that I require in my pa. You will be hired but one question or may be one warning whichever you take that.
Many times, my anger, my frustration or my worst mood can be inflicted upon you.
You have to handle that. It's difficult  to cope.
Will u able to asked karan.
Of course i have my own way to cope up with u, to calm you down and trust me you will like it a lot said Maria in a seductive slow voice.

Karan found it weird but shrugged thinking that may be it will be her confidence or way of assuring.
Ok you can sign the contract you will be hired from tomorrow sharp 9 am. Rest you can discuss it with Mr Sinha. He works directly under me. You will work with him or precisely under him. Tomorrow after  u will come, before starting your work we will talk about some details that is important
said karan in a full professional tone.