❤️MY LIFELINE -2 ❤️

Currently in flashback

Monami's Pov

"Auto..."

Passed
"Auto....."
Passed
Hey , I am Monami Mahajan
Actually I have my interview today.
Í am waiting for the auto bit it's passing.
Actually when I was 5 years old my mother died due to heartattack, and two months ago my dad died due to accident and due to all this I lost my job and I currently need a job.

"Auto"
"Ji madam, kha jana hai"
"Bhaiya SGC...."

"Woh interview hai aapka"
"Aapko kaise pata "
"Wha ka address to rata hua hai Roz kitno ko chodta hu or aaj subah se kitno ko choda hai koi interview ke liye"
" Ha bhaiya jadi chaliye"

I sat in the auto and started to think how will I tackle it. What if someone before then me gets selected.
"Thankyou bhaiya"
I payed the  money and made my way towards receptionists.
"Hey"
"Hello. Yes ma'am . How may I help you"
"I hace came for interview "
She smiled and said "17th floor. Go straight and take a right. Please use staff lift".
" Thank you"
I went in the lift and it's spacious.
When I reached the floor I was shocked there was many people for interview and mostly girls. I am late. Hope my number had not come yet.
There was a receptionists.
"Hey, I am Monami Mahajan. For interview."

" Hii, I am Alia Dixit. You are  last in the list."
She looked at me.

"It's ok. I will wait"

I said and i was going to sit when she said
"You can come later. Or I will inform you.
You have to practically wait till evening".
"I'll wait."
I said and sat beside her on the couch.

" By the way u know u are the first girl whom atleast I won't wish to get cancelled."
She said an I frowned

" Why"
" You know these girls with attitude are gonna rejected. I am working here from last year. My  current boss or  his father both didn't like these type of girls."
I nodded.

" There are so many people. What if someone gets selected before me" I asked my doubt.
" If u get cancelled so no choice but if anyone before you gets selected then rest will give interview for any other post"

" Why is the CEO itself taking interview?"

"Actually his father suggested that to work with a person for longer time, if he will choose his pa then it will more easy to work"

" Who works on this floor" I asked.

"Karan sir, veer sir and me. Basically I see the permission and other things. Anyone without his permission can't enter this floor. This cabin is usually used for normal meetings.
Taking left from there there are five cabins.
One for karan sir, one for veer sir. You know one huge and Richie rich types. Two for their pa. Normal ones and a meeting room.

All the important buisness meetings are held on 19th floor. Above that we have terrace. 18th floor has trusted and main security system. That is accessible only to some selected person."

" U work all day here only for that permission"

"No. I can rest in the cabin" she said pointing to the cabin behind me." Or i usually help veer sir and karan sir as they don't have any pa currently."

"You know  some candidates who are good in interview but not upto mark for karan sir will do any other job in this company. One will take my position and I will be veer sir pa."