Thoda Thoda pyaar --1

This is story of prakaram saf.

Ghar ghar me soldiers mission launch.

Karan, faizi,Sanju agreed for mission.

Sanju is not engaged.

Koel is not married.

Monami and karan story will be revealed later.

Bala was trying to steal his wallet when karan caught him and asked him to join the academy. Bala wanted to save himself from the outer world so he joined reluctantly.

Character sketch.........

Karan Shergill
Param shergill
Barkha shergill
Soumya shergill

Monami Mahajan
Deepak mahajan

Siddharth Ganju

Sanjana Dubey

Faizuddin siddiqui

Koel Roy

Suman Tiwari
Chitra
Bala
Premji
Ustadji
Dilbagji

Barkha and monami are sisters and 9 years ago Barkha meets param at a camp organised by her medical College where many  colleges were gathered including army colleges. Barkha and param were in their last year of college.

That time karan was in his commando training third year so he was in hostel while monami was in first year of medical College.

In a week time they fall for each other and after the camp  being in Mumbai they constantly meet each other and after a year they decided to marry each other.

Barkha informs  her father and he was against this so he fixed barkha's marriage with his friend's son.
When monami come to know about this she decided to help Barkha so she helped Barkha to elope from there.

After eloping Barkha and param started their life afresh but monami's equation with her father worsen. From starting he didn't liked her but after she helped Barkha he started to hate her. He controlled her life and didn't let her to contact param and Barkha. He also stopped them to be in contact with her and instigate them against her.

Monami considered it as her fate. She didn't know about his father's conspiracy but never doubted on barkha's love for her.

After a year of their marriage Barkha get pregnant and soumya born.

After six and half years
After celebrating  soumya's sixth birthday param leaved for a dangerous mission.
2 weeks later Barkha got to know that she is pregnant. She was very happy and wanted to inform param about all this but he went missing. Karan and other soldiers tried their best but didn't got any clue.

After seven  months
Dr mahajan fixed monami's marriage with kartik - son of his rich patient.
Ghar ghar me soldiers mission started and monami elope before a week from her wedding and joined parakram.

Sid  monu and koel were friends from school but after 12 class monu joined medical College, then koel went in another city and Sid went  abroad.

So this is the base story.

__________*********************________

So how is the epilogue.
Excited or not
I will continue this story of I  got 50+ votes and tell me how u feel for this story.
This will be mainly based on moran and parkha.
I will also include sidsa and koezi and and and

tidbit of drills and cadets.

This will be maximum of 10 to 15 parts.
I jist noticed the mishap of baby birthday so i changed

Good night
Signing off
Your writer
Shayina.........
Toodles