🌹🌹My Excited Angel⭐💫❤️part--1

Ghar me soldiers mission starts.....

Characters
Special agent major karan shergill
25 years
Cool person and enjoy himself but didn't like people who didn't take their work seriously. He is strict and angry infront of all but a very humble person for his family and friends.
Completed training at the age of 22 and is very  courageous, efficient, and brave. In three years he proved himself as a very efficient,capable and responsible soldier.
Expert in tactics planning and fights and  defense combats.

Family and friends
Lives with his brother param sister-in-law Barkha and niece soumya.
Param is a commando and came from a dangerous mission so he is working from headquarters.
Usually he can live in academy but currently his house is more close so lives in his house.

Special agent major faizuddin siddiqui
25 years
Friend of karan from training days.
Expert in guns and machines.
Knows  fighting techniques very well.
He is also like karan on duty but flirts with girls in a friendly way.
Faizi and karan always get same mission together.

Special agent captain sanjana Dubey
24 years
One year Junior of karan and faizi.
Boxing and fighting expert.
Angry like karan on duty but off duty she enjoys herself.

Special agent Dr. Monami Mahajan
23 years.

Sweet, humble, caring, carefree, friendly in nature.
Started her army medical College at the age of 18 and completed training at 22 and completed her medical internship at the age of 23.

Completed her commando training a year ago and currently working as a intern doctor in a army hospital.

She also works as a Statics expert in army headquarter.  As she was a army doctor so her batch  training was focused on medical lines but their commando training was medium if she has to to join some emergency situation on field as a army doctor.
But she was very talented and fast learner that made a special place for her in college and the trainers also helped her officially and unofficially to become like any other commando who can  join and lead missions.
But it was not official so  according to her certificate she can't  join mission onfield. But she never back out and convinced many seniors to take her test as they want and give her a chance. They were impressed with her, but still couldn't help her that much.

She wants to join in missions but didn't get any chance and get same excuse that she is new.

She want to prove herself so she manages to  work as an intern doctor and as a Statics expert in army headquarter.
She also manages to handle the files and other official paperwork of army hospital.

(   As a Statics expert she handles the reports that were made by the end of a mission in the jurisdiction of the headquarter.
She also handles the files and  paperwork  of the soldiers who are admitted in her army hospital.

1 month ago from the start of mission ghar ghar me soldier her name was selected nominated for a mission but she was  rejected  and reason was that she is still not prepared for on field missions.

Since she never get the chance to work onfield  and prove herself so she took the advantage of her post and study the reports of  the mission and tries to know more about mission, terrorists, soldiers, their skills, plans, locations and other general things and also makes a proper notes of  important points.
She also knows about many  special agents , secret agents and soldiers not from their face  but from their work.)

When her training completed she was the topper of her college in both medical and army training but her step brother didn't get selected so her mother  broke all toes with her.
When there was a farewell and appreciation party for her batch her mother  insulted her in front of everyone and she decided to prove herself the best. She lived in hostel and didn't have much things as her mother martrayed after one year giving birth to her so she never get  any toys or extra accessories so she packed her stuff that was only dresses and few artificial ornaments and shifted from Delhi to Mumbai.

Her father dr. Deepak mahajan was married to shalakha Mahajan and has two kids reyansh mahajan and Divya mahajan but shalakha was a cunning women who wanted only money and fame  so she divorced  Deepak 4 years after her marriage  and took his 60 percent property and 2 crore as an alimony  and  after he married  colonel juhi Kapoor  and  after a year monami born.
They were happy when  she was born but she was on a mission and martrayed. For 6 months Deepak took care of monami. He was her single parent but he took care of her. Again his hospital with juhi help flourish and he got back same wealth as before but shalakha's money and property lost due to her  carelessness and money minded nature.

She asked foregiveness from Deepak but he denied it. For the sake of her kids - reyansh and Divya he let her stay. She faked being nice tooney and in the meantime  Deepak health detroited and he died but according to his will all the property was on the name of monami. It couldn't be transferred  and of something happened to her then it will be donated in trust fund. Until she turns 22 her all needs schooling will be done by that money and all the expenses will be under trust observation and a lawyer will be checking all the conditions.

Monami get all the things that were necessary but didn't get any affection love and tous that her step sibling get. She never complained. She was upset but never leaved her humble and kind nature.
After 12th she give a scholarship exam and was in top 10 and completed her studies and training.

When she turned twenty two.
Shalakha insulted her and  made her to sign the papers by blackmailing  her. She then throw her out of the house.

She broke all toes with them and decide to start afresh.

So she has no one in her family.

Sidharth Ganju
Know about monu.
Chilled and cool person
Joined parakram to avoid the business deals that were handled by his brother.
Cadet at parakram.

Koel Roy
Cadet at parakram.
Knows Sid amd monu.
Joined parakram as she wanted to do something for her country.

Bala
He was thief whom karan gave a chance to be a good person which he accepted.

Chitra
Sumanji
Premji
Ustadji
Dilbagji
Col. Batra
Mrs. Batra
Is all same.

+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&
My mind had this story from past few days so I wrote it down.
This is a base.

Target 50++ votes
And 20 comments in form of your opinion complaints .

This story or chapter maybe seems to be  more focused on monami so yes i was thinking only about it.

If u guys get offended then i am sorry but this is my  opinion but moran will be centered.
This chapter contains background story of monami. From next chapter there will be moran moments that is their love hate relationship.

I don't know how many chapters it will contain but i am writing it.

Toodles
Signing off
Your writer
Shaiyna