Chapter 19

A/N: AHhhhh I can't wait to finish this book <3

Q: Favourite teen wolf character?

A: easily Liam

With steady hands he grabbed the red cord, it wouldn't be the first car he's hot-wired. His dirty blonde hair curled around his face as he focused, once the engine roared to life he got inside.

"I'm out the front" he said on the phone, watching as Theo walked outside. A hoodie covering his face while his hands were stuffed into his pockets. "Hello Raeken" he said as the shorter boy got into the car.

Theo glared at him with daggers, "what do you want?" Theo asked with venom in his words, he didn't want to be here. No, he would much rather be at home or with Liam.

"We're going for a drive," Isaac said as if it was obvious. "Don't worry Raeken, you won't get in trouble with your parole officer." he chuckled.

"You don't know that" Theo mumbled, looking out the window and taking notice of his surroundings. "Matter of fact, you know nothing,"

"I know a lot more then you think," Isaac replied, flashing the younger a quick side glance before taking a deep breath. "I know everything" he added. Continuing to drive until they reached the skatepark he put the car into park.

"Why are we here?" Theo asked with furrowed brows, seeing Isaac take his seatbelt off- he did the same thig before they both got out of the car. "Seriously... why are we here," Theo asked again.

Isaac smirked, "I warned you, didn't I?" He asked, his eyes darkening as he pulled out his phone, "I told you to stay away from him". Theo frowned, not understanding what Isaac was getting at.

"Oh, come on Theo, don't play dumb-" Isaac said "You know exactly what I'm talking about, I told you to stay away from him but you just couldn't help yourself. Could you?" he asked.

Theo gulped; his eyes now met with a photo. An explicit photo of himself and Liam, more importantly... Liam on his knees. "Where did you get that?" Theo hissed, trying to snatch the phone.

Isaac clicked his tongue, "This won't go unpunished," he said "now Liam will have to pay the price as well," he said amused, shaking his head.

"No- Leave him alone! I'll do anything" Theo pleaded, unable to stand the thought of anything happening to Liam because of his own sinful urges. "Isaac, please" he said, his green eyes begging with Isaac's blue ones.

"You had your chance Theo," Isaac stated, "now it's my turn," he put the phone in his pocket and took a step closer, "you are going to tell everyone what you did to Scott at the next party or you'll never see Liam again, do I make myself clear?"

"I'm not doing that" Theo snapped shaking his head, he couldn't do that. Guilt and shame overwhelmed him, he could hardly live with himself for it let alone tell everyone else what he had done.

"Then I guess you don't care that much about Liam, do you?" Isaac snickered, "it's a shame really, I remember he was good in bed-" he added, watching for Theo's reaction.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Theo snapped, his eyes now wide and his fists bawled. Taking a step further he was now in Isaac's face, "did you- you fucking assaulted him" Theo said with venom, the word revolting on his tongue.

Isaac chuckled, "assault is such an ugly word, let's just say I took what I wanted?" he said with a shrug and a mischievous grin. "You slept with my boyfriend first, so don't go there," he added.

Theo felt like a fish out of water, his mouth opening and closing in confusion. "Firstly, I didn't sleep with Scott- we kissed, once!" Theo hissed, "Secondly, you took advantage of him, I didn't have to do that to Scott- he wanted to kiss me," Theo huffed, "Thirdly, you're fucking pathetic." he snapped.

Isaac laughed, "careful Theo, I wouldn't want to have to cut out your tongue," he said in a humorous tone, but something told Theo he wasn't joking. "You have time Theo, use it wisely." he snickered.

-

Allison was rubbing her hair in the towel, after showering she felt much more refreshed. Looking to the window she shut the blinds, not wanting a peeping tom to stop by.

Not taking long to get dressed she was still drying her hair with her towel, a faint ringing noise could be heard. "Stiles! Your phone is ringing." she called out, Stiles was currently in the shower.

Not wanting to bother him she didn't disturb him; however- she was curious who was calling him so late. Brushing past the bathroom door she entered his room, his messy bed and floor immediately annoying her.

Her brows furrowed together when she couldn't find the phone, the ringing now faded as she began to lift up the clothes from his floor. "The hell?" she wondered confused, then it started again.

Closing her eyes she focused, it was coming from the right side. His shelf, she could hear it coming from his shelf. She walked towards it, hearing the shower still running she knew she had time.

"What the fuck?" She whispered upon finding a small phone, one she didn't recognise. Deciding the look deeper she moved a picture frame back, a white bag coming into view.

She grabbed it and pulled it out, noticing the powdered substance inside it. "Cocaine..." she whispered, feeling her heart beating rapidly- echoing through her ears.

Stiles set Malia up... the cocaine, a burner phone- it was obvious. But why? Why would he do such a thing? He had liked Malia, didn't he? Why would he set her up? Her mind was racing with questions and concerns, she needed fresh air.

Turning she felt a heat prodding her stomach, a harsh zap of electricity had her falling to her knees with a gasp. "You weren't supposed to find that" Stiles said, his eyes darkening as he stood above her, watching as she fell unconscious.

Grabbing the phone he recognised the number, he answered it. "Yes, I'll meet you there. Everything is falling into place, okay- goodbye" he said before hanging up. Tossing the phone into his bin before dragging Allison's body toward the stairs, their plan now in the final stage.

A/N: Thank you aathmanr for going over everything prior and for your suggestions!

Published: 4th November 2023
Word count: 1076