Break

"Things are about to get interesting" Loki whispered "would you hush" Lada whispers-yelled "what are you two talking about over there" tony side eyed the two "I think we should take a break and eat" Lada said quickly everyone in the hall agreed.

[ the movie paused the couches turned to tables]
[pepper walks over to Lada; Lada smiles and shakes her knowing what's about to come out of her mouth]

"So, Bucky or Steve" pepper asked, Lada rolled her eyes and smiled "me and Steve are strictly friend's momma Potts" Lada chuckles.
"So Bucky" pepper smiles "I don't know I can't give him what he deserves what if he wants kids I can't give him that" Lada frowns "bucky will love you and want you even if you can't have kids pumpkin" pepper gives Lada comforting smile "so I overheard yours and Loki's conversation did you lose it to Loki" pepper gasped wide eyed "no Loki and I are super close but not that close" Lada laughed making her a plate "okay so why does he know but no else" Pepper asked "well Loki may or may not have walked in on me and the person" Lada looked away from pepper "wait I don't [pepper gasped realizing who she was talking about] Lada no you did not" 

Lada looks away smiling Tony walks up to the two along with Thor and Loki "girl talk dad" Lada smiles "excuse me I need to talk to someone" Lada says getting up and walking toward Bucky. 

Bucky smiles "hey beauty" "hey bucky can we talk for a moment" the two walk over to the side "actually I would like to say something first" Bucky said quickly Lada nodded for him to continue.

"listen I have loved you for a while now and I am not sure how you truly feel about me but I want to get this out in the open so I can at least say I tried [bucky takes a deep breath] everything about you to me is perfect the way you talk the way you laugh, when you walk into a room you light it up you make everyone smile no matter the mood they are in, you take shit from no one, you can handle yourself in any situation and you are one of the toughest people I ever met but you are also sweet, kind, selfless. you put everyone first not matter what it is and um I know what the red room did to you I know you can't have kids and I am totally okay with that there are other options if that was something you wanted. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Lada and I would do whatever it takes and I will wait for you no matter how long it takes until you are ready" Lada for the first time in a long time let a tear fall from her face but she smiled "Bucky I feel the same way one reason I never approached you was because I thought you deserved someone who could give you kids and make you happy" Lada explained softly "you make me happy Lada but I do have a question was there ever anything between you and Steve" Bucky asked slowly Lada laughed "other than what you have seen no we have never done anything together nor will there ever be we joke and stuff but nothing has went past jokes" Lada explains softly "so are we- I mean will you let me take you on a date" Bucky asked "I would love that, come on lets back into the great hall" Lada smiles pulling Bucky back in.

Remus approaches Lada "hey uh cub could me and Sirius have a moment with you" he asked nervously Lada thought for a moment and slowly nodded the three headed back out into the hall Sirius was the first to open his mouth "listen we understand if you hate us we would, but we had no clue about what James and Lily was doing to you or anything that had happened and we wanted to apologize for abandoning you when you needed us most that wasn't very godfatherly of us and we really want to be a part of your life again if you would let us" Sirius explained softly "we really are sorry cub" Remus added Lada thought for a moment she loved her uncles but they abandon her just like her family had done "let me think about it okay" Lada said plainly and walked away back to the people she called family.

A/N

Questions

should Lada forgive Remus and Sirius?

Should harry have a change of heart toward his sister?

_________________________________________________

some of you had guessed Loki taking Lada's virginity but you are wrong Loki and Lada are very close but not that close.

I decided to give Lada and Bucky their little moment before things got too crazy.

I know I said the chapters would be back on track, but I just got my computer working again so now things should be back on track after this chapter I hope everyone is enjoying the story and don't forget to vote and comment I love getting your guys comments :)