chapter 25

[we then see Agent 13 practicing shooting at a shooting range wearing a CIA t-shirt; we see Hill at Stark Industries about to undergo a lie detector test; then Senator Stern getting arrested and then a badly burnt Rumlow being treated by doctors at the hospital; Lada is then being sworn in at a committee hearing]

Bailiff: Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Lada Romanoff: I do.

Committee General: Why haven't we yet heard from Captain Rogers?

Lada Romanoff: I don't know what there is left for him to say. I think the wreck in the middle of the Potomac made his point fairly eloquently.

Committee General: Well, he could explain how this country's expected to maintain its national security now that he and you have laid waste to our intelligence apparatus.

Lada Romanoff: HYDRA was selling you lies, not intelligence.

Committee General: Many of which you seem to have had a personal hand in telling.

Scudder: Agent, you should know that there are some on this committee who feel, given your service record, both for this country and against it, that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill.

"what" "you they can't do that" "you can't arrest heros" all came across the hall

Lada Romanoff: You're not gonna put me in a prison. You're not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why?

Scudder: Do enlighten us.

Lada Romanoff: Because you need us. Yes, the world is a vulnerable place, and yes, we helped make it that way. But we're also the ones best qualified to defend it. So if you want to arrest me, arrest me. You'll know where to find me. 

"yea you tell him Lada" someone yelled.

[she gets up and walks away, meanwhile Fury gets rid of any trace of his existence, including his passports and eyepatch, burning them and his hiding place]

Nick Fury: [wearing sunglasses and hoodie, Fury meets Steve and Sam at a cemetery at his own grave] So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?

Steve Rogers: You get used to it. [we see Fury's gravestone which bears the epitaph "The path of the righteous man. Ezekiel 25:17"]

Nick Fury: We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come.

Steve Rogers: There's something I gotta do first.

Nick Fury: How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities.

Sam Wilson: I'm more of a soldier than a spy.

Nick Fury: Alright then. [Sam and Steve shake Fury's hand] Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here. [Fury looks to his gravestone and walks away, just then Natasha joins Steve and Sam]

Lada Romanoff: You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you.

Steve Rogers: Not going with him?

Lada Romanoff: No.

Steve Rogers: Not staying here?

Lada Romanoff: I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one.

"where did you go if you blew all of your covers" Remus asked "eh here and there I tried to stay clear of London though" Lada replied.

Steve Rogers: That might take a while.

Lada Romanoff: I'm counting on it. That thing you asked for, I called in a few favors from Kiev. [she hands Steve a file titled "дело No 17" (file No 17)] Will you do me a favor? Call that nurse.

Steve Rogers: She's not a nurse.

Lada Romanoff: And you're not a SHIELD agent.

Steve Rogers: What was her name again?

Lada Romanoff: Sharon. She's nice. [she kisses Steve on the cheek and turns to walk away

bucky glared at the screen Steve smirked seeing the look on his face Lada rolled her eyes.

Be careful, Steve. You might not want to pull on that thread. [as Lada walks away Steve opens the file, which is about Bucky and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation, Sam walks over to Steve]

Sam Wilson: You're going after him?

Steve Rogers: You don't have to come with me.

Sam Wilson: I know. When do we start?

"that is a great friend to have" Sirius said most of the hall agreed.

[mid-credits scene; at an underground HYDRA lab Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is talking with a HYDRA scientist]

List: It's over. Fury has released everything to the public.

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Everything he knows about.

List: Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out we serve HYDRA...

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: HYDRA, SHIELD, two sides of a coin that's no longer currency. [they walk over to the corner of the lab where Loki's scepter is being kept] What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew. We've only scratched the surface and already... [they start walking out of the lab] There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends. Keep them off our scent.

List: What about the volunteers?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them.

List: And the survivors?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: The twins.

[we see the twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, aka Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, being kept in glass cells each exhibiting their powers, Pietro having superhuman speed and Wanda having telekinetic powers]

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Sooner or later they will meet the twins. It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle.

(Post-credits scene; at the Captain America exhibit in the Smithsonian Museum we see Bucky in civilian clothes staring pensively at the display about himself.)

(End of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".)

"well that is the end of that movie I say we eat" Tony says standing up the hall agreed "I am a little confused if you stayed with tony why did you come in with the potters" a fifth year asked "well I was sixteen when that happened I turned 17 this year I had to go back to them to collect my things I was supposed to be leaving tonight but we came here" Lada explained.