chapter 30

[The screen lights up reading an hour before the party]

"oh no" Steve moves far away from Tony Lada starts laughing like a mad man "what the fuck happened for you two to be acting like that" Loki asked confused "just wait and see my friend" Lada smirks.

[Steve barges into Tony's house with a tie in hand]

Tony: Steve why are you here party doesn't start for another hour?

Steve:[Steve shrugs] need Lada's advice 

Tony: [points down the hall] She is in her room.

[Steve nods walking quickly to her room he opens the door the camera pans on his face eyes wide mouth gaped]

Lada:It's rude to just stare at a naked women ya know.

[Lada laughs the camera shows her in her bra and panties]

The young boys in the hall and some older males stared with their mouths wide open "you lucky fucker" Bucky yelled. 

Steve: [Steve quickly covers his eyes Oh my- Lada I am so sorry

Lada:[laughing] it's fine Steve what do you need.

Steve:[with eyes still covered] I-um [clears throat] I just wanted your opinion on the tie.

Lada: [stands up and turns to Steve] no tie now if you would be so kind to step out so I can get ready that would be great besides you have a problem to fix. [Lada smirks]

"Why are you still naked" Tony yells "in my defense dad it was my room" Lada shrugs Tony turns toward Lada smiling pepper enjoys the moment between the two. "This is so not fair" bucky mumbles
Loki leans to Lada smirking and whispers "wait until everyone finds out who took your virginity" Loki trys to hold in his laughter "Loki shut up" Lada giggles back.

Steve: right um..see you at the party [quickly shuts the door Lada laughs shaking her head]

(Steve rushes past Tony in the kitchen going out the door)

Tony: [looks at him confused] what's got him in a rush [turns toward Lada's bedroom door] I don't want to know.

( Tony walks to the Lada's bedroom door and knocks)

Lada: [fully dressed] come in

Tony: [opens the door smiling] well don't you look cute.

Lada: [smiles] thanks Tony

Tony: so listen...I wanted to talk to you, me and pepper have been talking...we want you to stay here permanently and when you turn 17 we can go to your world and get your things and go from there how does that sound.

Lada: [on the verge of tears] I think I love that idea [she smiles]

Tony: great well that's settled I'm going to go get ready I'll um see you at the party.

(Lada nods Tony exits the room)

"To see how far yours and Tony's relationship has come is so sweet" Narcissa smiles "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY DAUGHTER FROM ME" James yells "okay who took the silent charm off" Lada groans "I wouldn't have to take her if you hadn't abandoned her" Tony snaps back.

A/N
I know this is a very small chapter this is kinda bonus chapter I am so sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks I've been going through a break up and moving and all of this other stuff but I promise chapters will be coming back every Friday after this chapter is posted I hope everyone is liking the story don't forget to vote and comment and who do you think Lada lost her virginity to?