chapter 28

[Back at the HYDRA base Steve finds Strucker]

Steve Rogers: Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug.

Strucker: Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD.

Steve Rogers: Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?

A few people chuckled.

Strucker: Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.

Steve Rogers: I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation. [Wanda creeps up behind him] How many are there? Wanda knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers, then quickly leaves] We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage. [he looks at Strucker]

Strucker: You'll have to be faster than-- [he's cut off mid-sentence when Steve uses his shield to knock him out]

"was that fast enough for you" Lada giggled causing Steve to smile a few people laughed. 

Steve Rogers: Guys, I got Strucker.

Tony Stark: Yeah, I got... something bigger. [inside the secret passageway Stark finds a room with a variety of technology, as well as recovered artifacts from the Battle of New York, including a gigantic Chitauri leviathan and some of his scrapped armor. He then spots the scepter] Thor, I got eyes on the prize.

[Wanda creeps up behind him and uses her powers on him; suddenly the Chitauri corpse comes to life, and Stark sees the rest of the Avengers team are all laying on the floor dead. He goes over to Lada's body to check her pulse when Lada suddenly grabs him]

Lada eyes widen the hall was on the edge of their seats Tony shrinks in his seat.

Lada Romanoff: You could've saved us. [Lada dies but Stark continues to hear her voice in his head] Why didn't you do more? [Stark sees that he is in the Chitauri realm, and that the Chitauri are invading Earth, when he snaps back to reality.]

Lada rushed to Tony's side hugging him "I am not going anywhere ever" Lada smiled at him "let's hope not trouble" Tony replied. James potter was pissed that another man was getting his daughter's attention not that he wanted it he just didn't want anyone else to either meanwhile Remus and Sirius smiled, happy she had family who cared.

[Wanda and Pietro watch as Tony summons his suit gauntlet.]

Pietro Maximoff: We're just gonna let them take it?

[Wanda smiles to herself as Tony takes the scepter.]

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON TITLE CARD

[The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Lada interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones]

Lada Romanoff: Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce Banner: Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Lada Romanoff: If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Bruce Banner: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Lada Romanoff: How long before you trust me?

Bruce Banner: It's not you I don't trust.

Lada Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. [Lada glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair] Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

"really Thor" Draco questioned Thor turned red in the face "way to go brother" Loki snorted.

Tony Stark: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce Banner: Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony Stark: Thanks. [to JARVIS] Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS: Very good sir.

Tony Stark: JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS: Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony Stark: [to Thor and Steve, looking at the scepter] It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve Rogers: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony Stark: Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? [Thor nods his head] I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?

Thor: Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

Tony Stark: Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?

Steve Rogers: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels.

"oh no I forgot about the party" Steve whined "what happened at the party" Loki asked "more like what happened before the party" Lada replied laughing "it was an accident I swear Lada" Steve said blushing "uh huh sure it was capsicle" Lada laughed.

[a light shines Wanda and Pietro are standing in the middle of the hall]

"hey guys" Lada smiles at the two "hey Lada" Pietro blushes which doesn't sit well with Steve or Bucky the two sit down and the movie starts back.