EIGHT / A Trip To Syrup Village.

EPISODE 03 : TELL NO TALES( A Trip To Syrup Village )

( A Trip To Syrup Village )

THOUGH ESTRELLA LOVES the waves, the crash of the ocean, and the salty spray of the sea against her wind-whipped hair — The sea does not love her back.

So despite wishing she was outside of the boat, breathing in the ocean air, Estrella is inside the small room wasting away her time in boredom.

Nami and Luffy are both outside, one holding the Grand Line map securely between her fingers while the other doodles away on the floor of the boat.

Estrella, racked with boredom, takes her feet off the couch-like bed and steps outside, the bright sun burning her eyes.

"Guys, guys," Luffy calls the crew over, picking up his masterpiece with a proud grin. "It's ready!"

The 'it' in question is a large lopsided Jolly Roger, the skeleton revealing square teeth and Luffy's signature straw hat atop its bony head.

"It's something, alright." Estrella murmurs under her breath. Nami peers at Luffy through her glasses.

"And what is it?" She raises a brow, lowering the map in her hands.

"Our Jolly Roger!" Luffy supplies with a grin, his eyes twinkling. "Every pirate crew has to have one, and now we do!"

"We're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat." The orange-haired woman says blankly.

Estrella lets out a tiny chuckle along with a shake of her brown hair. The door behind her creaks open, and out steps Zoro.

"Zoro!" Luffy's eyes light up as he spots his only remaining hope, lifting his Jolly Roger with a smile. "Check it out."

The pirate hunter boredly looks over the fabric, then his eyes move upwards to look at Luffy's expectant face.

"That's unique." He replies in a dull tone.

Estrella lets out a loud yawn, scratching her cheek. She turns away from Luffy as a warning to not even bother asking her, because she won't reply.

"Nami, I think the toilet's busted," Zoro adds as he leans to rest against the mast. Nami pauses and raises her head.

"We don't have a toilet." She says slowly.

The moss-haired man blinks. "Oh. Well, then something back there's leaking."

"What?" Nami uncrosses her legs and bolts to the room, leaving behind the three.

"Good going," Estrella mutters under her breath to the other bounty hunter.

"Not my fault." He shrugs, his shoulders raising slightly.

Nami emerges from the room a few minutes later, eyebrows furrowed and lips stretched into a frown. "We're taking in water. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." Zoro retorts.