FIVE / Circus Detour.

EPISODE 02 : THE MAN IN THE STRAW HAT( Circus Detour )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

EPISODE 02 : THE MAN IN THE STRAW HAT
( Circus Detour )

WITH THE WIND of the night breeze drafting in through the open area, Estrella is awoken by the tickle of sea spray carried through the air.

She yawns, rubbing her head and eyes, heavy with slumber.

"I thought bounty hunters were in-tune with their surroundings. What type of hunters are you two, falling asleep on a strangers boat?" Nami grumbles from the floor, head pressed against the safe.

Her clothes are different from the ones she was previously wearing, sporting an orange skirt that complimented her hair and a white and blue striped shirt.

"The tired kind." Estrella replies, pushing herself off of the half of the couch-bed she was occupying and letting the green haired man reclaim the space all for himself.

The brunette scratches her arm, peering around the small cabin. "Got any spare clothes?"

"Yeah. I'm wearing them." Nami replies, gesturing down to her outfit. Estrella frowns.

She looks down at her clothes — A pair of old boots hidden by pants that were probably two sizes too big, and a dark red tank top to keep away the morning heat.

"Will you shut up? I'm trying to take a nap." Zoro calls from within the cabin. Estrella turns to look back at the man. Wasn't he just asleep?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were we interrupting your beauty sleep?" Nami scoffs.

"Don't like what you see? Look away." The man replies boredly, eyes closed and arms situated under his head like a pillow.

Nami turns her focus back to the safe, rolling her eyes. Estrella walks around to peer over the orange haired woman's crouched body.

The wind bristles, and Estrella tucks the unruly strands at the front of her head behind her ears, blinking away the thread of languor beginning to stitch her eyes shut.

Everything is peacefully silent, and Estrella regards her creators with only a gaze of her coffee-colored eyes.

From the deck of the small boat, Estrella hears Nami let out a breath of joy, and she lifts her ear away from the lock.

"You did it." Luffy says in awe, nearing closer. Estrella also takes a step towards the safe.

Nami, her hands molded by pearls and diamonds — among other precious objects she's stolen in her lifetime, gently grab hold of the lock, twisting and pulling it open.

Her eyes tell Estrella many things; Nami is very good at hiding her desires, but Estrella is even better at reading them. They spark with electricity at the sight of anything beautiful, like a raven to a coin.

Estrella can't blame Nami — She too once let greed's timeless hands consume her til there was nothing left but useless treasure staining her rotting corpse. Now, money is all she seeks, driven by the reward and untouched by the kill.

CELESTIAL / one piece.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें